Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sauce Maker

Too bad rewards reduced, why? Doesnt sell for 1484 anymore.
    Check this market price v.s. whats possible.... Cant raise the price not even with 1 coin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	18505
    Last edited by sektzah; 02-19-15 at 02:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, just bought this building. I am level 39, which sauce is available to me, and how much are they sold (market price, max price, min price)? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lovettera View Post
    Hi guys, just bought this building. I am level 39, which sauce is available to me, and how much are they sold (market price, max price, min price)? Thanks
    Don't know on availability, but today, Market price for Caramel sauce is 570 (was 426) with min. of 144 and max of 724 and Chocolate sauce market is 470(was 624). I used the one that I had, so I do not know min and max.
    Last edited by driver1711; 02-23-15 at 08:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What do you think sells better, items made with sauce or the individual sauces? So far I've had the lollipop & brownies in my shop and they haven't sold too well :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    What do you think sells better, items made with sauce or the individual sauces? So far I've had the lollipop & brownies in my shop and they haven't sold too well :/
    Individual sauces will always sell better because people can use them for deliveries and crafting. Lollipops and brownies can only be used for deliveries.

I sold all my sauces to make space in the barn for the event and then needed 7 yesterday for a train and they are no where to be found in the shops. Lollipops are everywhere. I put 10 on a train today and managed to buy another 10 to stock up straight away.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Sauce Maker is now available on Android platform, on version 1.7.3 and up.
    Yes! I can see it in the market.
    I will arrange my farm to place it.
    Thank you S8!

Farm Supplier
    I don't like the sauce maker. Too hard to make the sauces.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    I don't like the sauce maker. Too hard to make the sauces.
    It is true that the Sauce Maker requires a great deal to make anything: 2-3 Brown Sugar, 2 White Sugar, 2 Butter, and 3 Cream or Dark Chocolate. However, the Chocolate Sauce and Caramel Sauce sell for quite a bit by themselves, and they are necessary for some of the more profitable items from the Deep Fryer, the Candy Maker, the Bakery, the Cafe, and the Ice Creamery. Though I am not a huge proponent of the current Leaderboard event, I will say this: considering all the Milk that players are collecting and selling, and how much you yourself might be collecting, crafting a lot of Butter and Cream and then using them for the Sauce Maker is one way of reducing your inventory effectively, if not efficiently.

I would like to see some more sauces in this building. It’s the only building with only two items that can be crafted. How about some fruit sauces to use blueberries, strawberries and blackberries? We could also have cranberry sauce. Any other ideas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123