Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Lunar New Year Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post

Final goal, I believe!
    Does this mean we only have to get 1 Mastery Star, or we must master ravioli in full? I've cooked ravioli about 4 times since I got this goal but nothing happens. If it wants us to master ravioli, wouldn't it say so directly?

Rhino Keeper
    Still the same after restarting my iPad... now I already have almost 20 Mastery Stars for Ravioli and yet no progress on this goal?

Fashion Designer
    You have to do however many times of making the ravioli to master it. I can't remember how many times since I had mastered it previously but when you start to make the dish it says # of times current product is and # of times for mastery.

Rhino Keeper
    I know what you mean, DrP4ever. However with previous goals that required us to master the dish those simply said "Master <whatever dish>". Why is the wording different for this one? Doesn't "1 Star Mastery" mean 1 yellow star instead of the 50 or 60 required to actually master the dish? Or is it just bad wording/thinking on the part of whoever wrote this goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also worried that in case it IS a bug, and I go on to master the dish (therefore no more mastery stars to be earned) and then they fix the bug, but I can't earn any more mastery stars, then wouldn't I be stuck not being able to complete the goal?

Nightclub Owner
    1 yellow star isn't mastering a dish though, that is just cooking it towards the final mastery of the dish, ellyse99. I had also already mastered this dish fully so the goal just jumped me right passed it, and considering that is what happened for others, I think it is safe to say you have to Master the dish fully before the goal will recognize completion.

Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I know what you mean, DrP4ever. However with previous goals that required us to master the dish those simply said "Master <whatever dish>". Why is the wording different for this one? Doesn't "1 Star Mastery" mean 1 yellow star instead of the 50 or 60 required to actually master the dish? Or is it just bad wording/thinking on the part of whoever wrote this goal?
    You're required to master the dish fully. The speculation is that maybe we'll have different levels of mastery eventually (like in RS1, where there are 4). No bug, just unclear wording. Go ahead and cook ravioli to mastery.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Does this mean we only have to get 1 Mastery Star, or we must master ravioli in full? I've cooked ravioli about 4 times since I got this goal but nothing happens. If it wants us to master ravioli, wouldn't it say so directly?
    You will need to master as per the number shown on the recipe. So if need 50 to master, then it will take 50.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    You're required to master the dish fully. The speculation is that maybe we'll have different levels of mastery eventually (like in RS1, where there are 4). No bug, just unclear wording. Go ahead and cook ravioli to mastery.
    Yes, yours seems to be the best explanation. Currently though since there's only 1 Mastery level, then the wording is awfully misleading! *thumbs down*
    Mastered ravioli and got my reward for the goal, but I still think TL should be more careful with the wording.

So the reward for doing each step is coins and stars for exp? Is there a reward for finishing all 5 steps?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast