Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious Mushroms

Rhino Keeper
    hey all, they got them working! Force close your game and try collecting. Just collected from 7 brown mushrooms and finally got a psychedelic curious mushroom!
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    hey all, they got them working! Force close your game and try collecting. Just collected from 7 brown mushrooms and finally got a psychedelic curious mushroom!
    Just because you found one doesn't mean the problem has been fixed. I've collected from over 300 mushrooms now and I've found 2. There is no possible way the quest can be completed at this rate.

Yeah I've checked my mushrooms so many times and I still haven't found a single one.
    Fantasy is the gateway into imagination, and imagination is the key to happiness.

Fashion Designer
    I think it is fixed now - I collected and got a pop up dialogue when I found the first curious mushroom. I now have the grand total of 2 from 7 brown mushrooms.
    Last edited by idrispad; 02-13-15 at 04:09 AM.

I'm not so sure ... Since forced restart about an hour ago, I've collected from 32 felted brown mushrooms and 8 violet umbrellashrooms and haven't seen a curious mushroom yet (as well as never having gotten one through 18 levels of collecting previously).

Kooky, could you confirm whether a fix has been put through?

Farm Supplier
    I guess it's good to see that I'm not just unlucky (in this case). Hope this issue with the mushrooms gets fixed so that our Heroes can get their steeds!

I just got my first one, so 14 more!

The weekend is nearly upon us and TL staff will be down to zero so I'd really like to know if anything is being done or even will be done about the abysmal drop rate for these shrooms??!!??

This goal is not possible with a drop rate of 1 out of 100+ taps so an adjustment needs to be made or drop the time limit on the goal.

Fashion Designer
    My mushroom rate is about 75 to 1. With now way to earn extra energy, this seems awfully high... Help please.

Seeing curious mushrooms......or am I dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius1 View Post
    I'm not so sure ... Since forced restart about an hour ago, I've collected from 32 felted brown mushrooms and 8 violet umbrellashrooms and haven't seen a curious mushroom yet (as well as never having gotten one through 18 levels of collecting previously).

Kooky, could you confirm whether a fix has been put through?
    After 24 hours I have collected 12 curious mushrooms, frequency of collection appears to be increasing!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jinglemcjingles View Post
    After 24 hours I have collected 12 curious mushrooms, frequency of collection appears to be increasing!
    Only for some people while others still can't get any. I've still only got 6 Curious Mushrooms and that is an increase of 1 in 12 hours of playing. Mine isn't increasing, it has stalled.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast