Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

I wouldn't have minded the impossible random drop of all the items if this wasn't a timed event, seems very unfair, can TL remove the timer and just leave it as a challenge for all the people who could not complete this..refund everyone's gems as a nice gesture and admit it was badly rolled out.

Farm Supplier
    WHOA! what happened there? The problem of placing the Horse has now been solved! BUT it now cost 350 Gems instead of the original 25. Hardly think that is fair as have spent 7 days getting as many Picnic Baskets together to no avail!

You should see a cost of 25 Gems to skip now!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You should see a cost of 25 Gems to skip now!
    Will that give us the horse? Is that the rest of the goal? Should I just wait til this is fixed,
    Or is it fixed? If I spend 25 gems I'm not sure if I'll get the result of the quest or
    what. If I don't spend 25 gems, what will happen?

And whenever one of these panels comes up asking if
    We want to spend gems to complete it, my gem total gets covered & I can't see how many I have.

So in the end you can get the horse for 25 gems??!!!
    Some people paid more than that to skip steps, or paid a lot more with their resources (and blood, sweat, and tears)!!
    Basically, I should have not done a single step, waited until the end, and then just paid 25 gems.

New Resident
    I have 2 accounts and was unable to finish the goal on either account. I paid the 25 gems to purchase the horse after the goal expired. The horse was in my inventory and now it is gone on both my accounts. The goal is no longer listed either.

Rhino Keeper
    I also did not get the plume, so in the last hour decided to buy the horse for 25 gems (since I was probably deleting the game anyways), bought the horse TWICE, and then it disappeared. Goal disappeared as well, so I couldn't try to buy it a third time.

That last straw allowed me to delete the game with a good feeling that I did the right thing and I didn't just "give up".

Rhino Keeper
    For everyone getting the skip for 25 gems button, were you at the adventure part of the quest?
    The cost to skip finding the plume is 25 so it makes me think you may just be skipping that part but if the rest is expired theres not much point
    Has anyone actually gotten the horse from skipping for 25 yet?

Also i know when the caravan goal expired for me it had a picture of the horse asking for gems to finish the goal but the text said it was for the sapphire so if anyone has a screenshot of this expired goal where it asks for gems that could be useful to prove whether it is offering the horse or not
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    I'm one of those who paid the 25 gems for the horse only to have the game sync & remove the horse from my storage shortly after. I was upset about this, but am happy with TL's resolve...
    Last edited by Splashy81; 02-26-15 at 08:55 PM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    For everyone getting the skip for 25 gems button, were you at the adventure part of the quest?
    The cost to skip finding the plume is 25 so it makes me think you may just be skipping that part but if the rest is expired theres not much point
    Has anyone actually gotten the horse from skipping for 25 yet?

Also i know when the caravan goal expired for me it had a picture of the horse asking for gems to finish the goal but the text said it was for the sapphire so if anyone has a screenshot of this expired goal where it asks for gems that could be useful to prove whether it is offering the horse or not
    It was definitely the horse. There was a picture of the horse with a bright purple and perky plume. Did that plume just REALLY STAND OUT, or was it just my bitter feelings toward this whole debacle? This horse picture was accompanied by text that clearly asked if you wanted to buy the horse for 25 gems.

The horse was actually in our storage for a brief period of time.
    Last edited by Splashy81; 02-26-15 at 08:56 PM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.