Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    After receiving feedback that players would like an extension, the goals for "A Galloping Gift" have been extended until Monday. While we're not generally able to extend goals due to scheduling, we were able to make an exception.

Please note the optional quest "Perfection" will still be on a 24 hour timer.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope this helps you on your journey to get the Cinderella's Horse.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    After receiving feedback that players would like an extension, the goals for "A Galloping Gift" have been extended until Monday. While we're not generally able to extend goals due to scheduling, we were able to make an exception.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope this helps you on your journey to get the Cinderella's Horse.
    OMG! And because I didn't think you would do that I BOUGHT gems to get the horse WHICH YOU CALLED A GIFT FOR ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! If you had let us know that YESTERDAY I would have happily sent out more trips for the plume!!!!!!!!' THIS!!!! JUST HOW CRUEL!!!!!! :"(

Host(ess)

I am sorry to say that this kind of communication makes me really angry.
    "We were able to make an exception?". An exception?
    Why is it always so hard for TL to admit that they simply made a MISTAKE with the droprates?

Rhino Keeper
    That's really nice an al but used 60+ gems to speed up so I could make the goal in time.. What a bummer..

But.. Thanks for extending it for people that weren't sure if they would finish.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

I really don't even care anymore. Mine was just extended to 4 days as well. But at this point 1 ink every week or so isn't gonna help me get to 40 when I've only got 19 total.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Oh how nice of you guys...really going out of your way here for us... *rolls eyes*

Now what would really be nice is if you refunded all the gems people bought to hurry and try to finish this impossible quest before they knew there was an "exception" going to be made.... After all you guys wait till almost the very last minute to even respond to us.

Farm Supplier

Since you are being kind at the moment could I have my 25 gems back that I used to get the headdress. I used them just minutes before you extended the time. I think I'm going to need them for the lantern which I have made 13 trips so far. I'm sure it should fit into your schedule and only take a moment as you already know how to program this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just want to chime in at this point and say I'm sorry that the information I posted turned out to be wrong.

This week I have provided a lot of feedback to TeamLava about the drop rates and the goal steps and cards and inks and many other things as well for all current goals. I certainly haven't been quiet behind the scenes! Please note that I will update post 1 with the most current information on hand on where a goal is at.

The Game Guide has a link to the Forum Rules for you to read if you wish.

As always, if you need any help or assistance you can send me a PM or leave a message on the Visitor Wall on my profile page (everyone sees the Visitor Wall).
    The advice you gave to treat the 24 hour goal as non optional was the best advice to give everyone who was stuck on that goal on Friday. Because of that, many of us finished or reached Thorny Castle in time before everything went haywire on Tuesday. So thanks

The canned responses from S8 staff on Tuesday night as if nothing happened was when everything started going downhill. Communication has got to get better on their end. If it wasn't for the volunteer mods, FS, CS, and FTW would be total anarchy. I hope you guys are compensated I some way.

P.s. I have no dog in this fight. My experience has been pretty smooth so far. I've been able to collect most resources before they were throttled. My wife on the other hand... Sheesh... I get to hear about ink and mushrooms and rare seeds, and and and and everything else everyday.

Farm Supplier
    Three words, "We got punked!" It's so outrageous, it's almost laughable!

I would like to say I'm having no luck with getting ink or dryads breath. I have working on this since Friday and the cards I get. (Normally 2 or 3 daily). Are dropping 1 ink a day. I have no way at this rate of ever getting this quest done without forking out money. If this is the way the timed events are going to pan out I will stop playing. Highly disappointed.