Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

New Resident
    I know everyone is having many more problems than this.... however, I wanted to skip the black ink for gems but wanted to wait until I had 60 dryads breath to make sure I didn't waste the gems I bought. Now after in addition to all the kerfuffle that the timer is expiring caused I only have 3 steps left in my goal and the skip button disappeared so I can't even skip it if I want to! Has anyone else's skip button disappeared?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    I wonder whether the drop rate for the plume headdress is related to whether you've finished the carriage goal-line? I just finished that line this morning (by visiting the completed carriage) and now I have found my plume (after already having tried and failed twice, I think). Have other people who are having trouble finding the plume completed their carriages?

p.s. count me amongst those who definitely would have skipped the caravan had I had the option earlier :/ Instead, I ended up paying gems to make up for the remaining dryad's breath (and essence, in the later step) that I would otherwise still be madly searching the woods for...
    I am one of the people that got the carriage goal completed before this disgrace of a goal started..and may i add i still haven't found that plume..after 4 tries at the banquet..!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Raquel1J View Post
    I am one of the people that got the carriage goal completed before this disgrace of a goal started..and may i add i still haven't found that plume..after 4 tries at the banquet..!
    I also had the carriage but after 4 failed adventures decided to pay gems for the horse, which is not even worth it, but I can't leave goals uncompleted when I have invested so much time in it.

Next time, if there is one, and I am still thinking of deleting the app, I won't even start goals in this game.

Oh ok, it can't be that then! Ah well. I guess I'm just looking for reasons where there are none

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry85 View Post
    I know everyone is having many more problems than this.... however, I wanted to skip the black ink for gems but wanted to wait until I had 60 dryads breath to make sure I didn't waste the gems I bought. Now after in addition to all the kerfuffle that the timer is expiring caused I only have 3 steps left in my goal and the skip button disappeared so I can't even skip it if I want to! Has anyone else's skip button disappeared?
    Try deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if the skip button comes back.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I also had the carriage but after 4 failed adventures decided to pay gems for the horse, which is not even worth it, but I can't leave goals uncompleted when I have invested so much time in it.

Next time, if there is one, and I am still thinking of deleting the app, I won't even start goals in this game.
    I can understand why u payed for it, but i can't accept this kind of unreasonable infantile behavior towards their customers..! I won't pay up because to me that's all they're after as they've clearly shown us..they don't care.
    If that means i will have an unfinished goal so be it..!
    Last edited by Raquel1J; 02-19-15 at 07:34 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    Oh ok, it can't be that then! Ah well. I guess I'm just looking for reasons where there are none
    Well it should be nice to know why, but then again why expect something reasonable from them..after all they have said and done..those poor moderators are taking the heat for them...it shouldn't be this difficult to admit that they were wrong

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Cinderella's Horse ... 50 coins???

i think is too much
    I spent days, Gems, several Resources to get that prize, for what...50 coins every 4 hours?

Tell me is not true

Executive Chef
    I wish I could!!!

Executive Chef
    Fourth Banquet trip returned ... And no surprise here, STILL without a headdress!
    5th trip sent as the clock ticks down. *sigh*

Seriously, TL, what kind of "gift" is this to the hero???