Thread: Smiling mushrooms

Rhino Keeper

Smiling mushrooms

I've started getting them again. Is there an event for them coming up?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No idea! Maybe they are a part of the game now? Any other reports of this dropping?

Executive Chef
    Yep I've continued getting them but thought it might be because I've still got one quest open. Thought it might be because of that. However not the bit with the curious mushrooms. Kept forgetting to check which quest involved them i'll go check now.

Addition: I've not completed the carriage but the curious mushrooms dropped in galloping gift. So yes mine are still dropping even though the quest has finished.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-28-15 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Addition

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Got a few mushies out... Yes curious mushrooms are still dropping. Interesting. Oh well, better make sure I have a small stockpile of them just in case then! I'll add that to the list. Even better, I got a card from collecting and it dropped a lodestone, so feeling happy! Yay!

Yes, me too. They continued dropping after accomplishing the quest. They are pretty, so always happy to see them.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    The mushrooms always said they were supposed to drop them so i guess mow theyve kept them as a permanent drop
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria