Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

I hope you don't mind me using your post as the goal update CharmofLea. thanks! SW
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Cinderella's Horse now drops 500 Coins.

If you participated in this event, please check your game for something special. <3
    The 'something special' is 50 gems and a beautiful horse which is a bit different to Cinderella's. SW 25 Feb.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ This post is for those players who spent 25 gems but could not place the horse. SW 23 Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue has been fixed. If you lost Cinderella's Horse due to the sync error, your Gems were returned to you. If you experienced this and still would like to exchange 25 Gems for Cinderella's Horse, please write to support@teamlava.com. Thank you for your patience!
    ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Hi everyone. Thank you for bearing with us during the confusion. There was an issue with the optional quest associated with "A Galloping Gift". This quest expired for some players (on a 24 hour timer) and since it was tied to the main chain, it showed the incorrect image for the item reward and the incorrect price. The correct reward for the optional goal is the Perfect Sapphire. Cinderella's Horse is rewarded at the end of the goal chain for "A Galloping Gift".

The quest issue has been resolved. Players with the expired quest should now see the correct skip price and the item image is Perfect Sapphire.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! In regard to players affected by the issue, we are currently reviewing this and will have more information to share with everyone tomorrow. If you are affected, you currently do not need to submit a support ticket.
    Update: All players who paid to skip the expired optional goal during the issue in which it showed the incorrect image and cost. You have been automatically refunded the Gem cost. You also get to keep the Perfect Sapphire.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! The Goal that asks you to give items such as Dyrad's Breath, Goat Horns, Light Feathers and such has been changed to a 12 hour optional Goal and separated from the "A Galloping Gift" Goal line. That's why you saw a different timer for this one and when you completed this and went back to the rest of the "A Galloping Gift" Goals, you saw the original timer.
    Hi everyone,

Please note that our moderators are normal players who kindly volunteer their time to help out. They only share information as it's available to them and they wouldn't be able to share details like why a quest or drop rate is the way it is.

We don't have new information for you right now, but as soon as we have an update, we'll share. Thank you.

If you have a question about a post or thread action, please post in Forum Disputes for assistance. Posts regarding this aren't allowed and will be removed. Thanks for understanding!

More Helpful Tips!!!

Force closing:
    means that you double click the home button and swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pic of the app. This clears the cache (memory) and improves the performance of your device. You should do this regularly/daily anyway.

Collecting items quickly: Click all items to be collected, hit the "Social" button (the two thumb-dwarves with hats), then close the "Social" page. I ALWAYS GET BETTER DROPS THIS WAY..... SW

Getting Cards: The geese, goats and small rocks triggered 3 cards for me in the last 3 hours. 2 of those gave ink.

Nightshade: tip for those that were having an issue getting the Nightshade - chop at the Glowworm Weed

YOU NEED 75 DRYAD'S BREATH IN TOTAL FOR THIS EVENT!
    STEP 4: 60; STEP 5: 15 (3 Dryad's Essence)

A Galloping Gift - Goals for Limited Timed 8 day Event
    released 12 Feb 2015
    9 steps.

All rewards for each step is 70 coins and 1 xp

A Galloping Gift
    1. collect from the Tavern (talk)

2. craft 1 transformation tonic. skip 25 gems
    Tonic is: 15 fairy dust, 20 water, 15 curious mushrooms
    Tip: Curious mushrooms are found in normal brown mushrooms, but have been known to drop from pink umbrellashrooms.

3. Craft a Harness (6 hrs at the Workshop) - skip 25
    Harness is: 10 silver ore, 40 enchanted ink, 4 white paint
    Ask around for Perfect Sapphire (find a jeweler at the Tavern) - skip 5 (you find it by just collecting from the Tavern)
    Tip: it may be cheaper (and way less stressful!) to skip the crafting of the harness than trying to find ink.

4. Perfection: ("Caravan" goal) Timed and Optional
    - 60 dryad's breathe
    - 75 goat horns
    - 50 light feathers
    - 8 muffins
    - 25 jeweled eggs

Reward: 1 perfect sapphire
    Tip: Dryad's breath - the Young Love Oak tree is good for drops (plus drops energy on occasion too)

After receiving feedback that players would like an extension, the goals for "A Galloping Gift" have been extended until Monday. While we're not generally able to extend goals due to scheduling, we were able to make an exception.

Please note the optional quest "Perfection" will still be on a 24 hour timer.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope this helps you on your journey to get the Cinderella's Horse.

5. Have a Perfect Sapphire (from rocks)
    Cut the Perfect Sapphire into pieces (1 hr in Workshop)
    Craft Sapphire Harness (10 hrs in Workshop)
    Sapphire Harness is: 3 Dryad's Essence, 60 Sapphire Gemstones (1 Perfect Sapphire = 30 Sapphire Gemstones)
    1 Plain Harness
    Tip: the second Perfect Sapphire took only 6 taps on rock outcropping. One rock (19 taps) gave me 3 Perfect Sapphires in total.

6. Some things for Prince Charming bath:
    18 oats, 24 milk, 15 white roses, 20 tiny flowers

7. Check the Thorny Castle's Banquet Hall. skip 25
    Find a Festive Plume Headdress. skip 25
    Tip: send out the adventure BEFORE this step. It's the COLLECTING from the adventure which will trigger the goal finishing.

Step 8. Play with the Goats x 10. skip 20
    Play with the Geese x 10. skip 20

Step 9. Transform the Goat 1 - use
    Dress the Horse 1 - dress
    Place the Plume Headdress 1 - place
    (Just click on the buttons)

Step 10. Pet Cinderella's Horse - pet

END OF GOAL.

Cinderalla's Horse:
    Recharge time: 4 hrs
    Drops: 50 coin and xp
    Attachment 18401

19 Feb:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just want to chime in at this point and say I'm sorry that the information I posted turned out to be wrong.

This week I have provided a lot of feedback to TeamLava about the drop rates and the goal steps and cards and inks and many other things as well for all current goals. I certainly haven't been quiet behind the scenes! Please note that I will update post 1 with the most current information on hand on where a goal is at.

The Game Guide has a link to the Forum Rules for you to read if you wish.

As always, if you need any help or assistance you can send me a PM or leave a message on the Visitor Wall on my profile page (everyone sees the Visitor Wall).

removed from in goal as question has been answered by TL.
    waiting on confirmation about how this can be optional AND mandatory given there is no 'skip' button. My bet is the text on the goal is wrong. So, plan to do this goal. The whole event is timed with the timer you see at the bottom of the goal screen... SW 13 Feb
    SW 19 Feb: EDITED TO ADD:
    1. confirmation has now been received that the caravan goal is optional and timed. The 'caravan' goal has been renamed and the number of steps has been amended also (still need to do the same things though).
    2. there is now a post to say that the timer has been extended. Can someone please confirm this post...

CharmofLea's post:

New update. Time limit: 8 days.

1. Step: visit the tavern

Step 2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	18338

Views:	91 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	18339

Views:	123 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	18340

Step 3.

Views:	96 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	18387

Views:	106 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	18389

Step 4:
    Attachment 18402
    Attachment 18403

Step 5:
    Attachment 18406
    Attachment 18407
    Attachment 18408
    Attachment 18409

Step 6:
    Attachment 18417
    Attachment 18418

Step 7:
    Attachment 18419

Step 8:
    Attachment 18420
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-25-15 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added pics
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Collected from 7 mushrooms and never got any of the mushrooms required for crafting. Hope this isn't another rare random drop which stops you progressing in the game.

Executive Chef
    The description for the violet mushrooms have always said "low chance of dropping curious mushrooms," so I bought some to get some of those mushrooms. But I have never gotten a single one. Eventually, I assumed that I didn't get any because TL had not "turned on" the curious mushroom drop.

They better turn it on soon!

I just collected from 8 brown mushrooms. Nothing. 0 curious mushrooms.

I have 8 violet mushrooms charging ATM. The one I collected from didn't drop the curious either.

Both brown and violet ones are described in the market as having a low chance of dropping curious mushrooms.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Across 2 accounts I have now collected from 28 mushrooms and nothing. Disheartened already. Why make drops from a timed quest so rare.

Rhino Keeper
    28 collections all but one from felted mushrooms. Zero, yep 0 curiouse shrooms.....
    It's late, no more energy anyhow. Off to sleep....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    I'll bet TL has NOT turned on the curious mushroom drops. One of the mods needs to alert the powers that be!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, no Curious Mushrooms for me either. Probably It will take some time to get anyone's attention b/c everybody's busy building a Romantic Gazebo in CS
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    same with me. I should probably waste my energy elsewhere for now.

Step 3.

Craft a Harness (6 hrs at the Workshop) - skip 25
    - 10 silver
    - 40 enchanted ink
    - 4 white paint

Ask around for Perfect Sapphire (find a jeweler at the Tavern) - skip 5

Step 4. Caravan (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST TO PROGRESS)

- 60 dryad's breath
    - 75 goat horns
    - 50 light feathers
    - 8 muffins
    - 25 jeweled eggs

BUT! There's no special 24 hrs timer for that step, only official 8 days for the quest. So I have no idea in which way we have to progress without fulfilling it.

THANK YOU! I've put this in post 1)... SW
    Last edited by Mimi_Tan; 02-12-15 at 06:16 PM.

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast