Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Yh you need to do that 1, the only optional goal was the 1 with a perfect sapphire as the prize
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I think I got my headdress on only the third or fourth time. It is completely ridiculous that it's taking 6 or more goes.

One thing - it didn't appear in the list of things I'd got from the adventure so it was a bit of a surprise when I found I'd actually got it. The pop up continuing the goal was delayed. Have you double checked you haven't got it and not noticed? Unlikely but worth a look!

Anyone know what time this event ends tomorrow? Because no kidding I STILL didn't get a headdress. This is ludicrous. I have 19 gems after "accidentally" spending 40. I totally refuse to purchase any gems after all this work and aggravation. I have some thinking to do about staying with this game or not. I was giving TL a second chance, hoping they saw some errors in their planning and fixed some things but I'm seeing that they don't care if their customers are satisfied or not.

Question...As I still have not gotten the headdress from the castle I would like to know if I skip that part for 25 gems, will I still need the headdress to finish? And if so, how much is it to skip that last step? I have the castle out again so maybe in the morning I will get a headdress but after seeing some have tried 7 times, I obviously don' t have time for that. I feel I have put lots of effort into this quest and would like to finish if at all possible. I feel that for a timed quest, the drops from the castle should be things you can count on getting. Otherwise it should have just been a quest without an expiration. That being said, at least there was something to do. Maybe a bad quest is better than no quest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Question...As I still have not gotten the headdress from the castle I would like to know if I skip that part for 25 gems, will I still need the headdress to finish? And if so, how much is it to skip that last step? I have the castle out again so maybe in the morning I will get a headdress but after seeing some have tried 7 times, I obviously don' t have time for that. I feel I have put lots of effort into this quest and would like to finish if at all possible. I feel that for a timed quest, the drops from the castle should be things you can count on getting. Otherwise it should have just been a quest without an expiration. That being said, at least there was something to do. Maybe a bad quest is better than no quest?
    If you skip with gems you should get it in your inventory

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    4th trip send. Well with the time extension I might get it. However, I will need to get tiny flowers of it doesn't come back soon.
    Well now heading for trip #6, I suspect the cleaning staff over did their duty.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I pretty much give up. I have no headdress after 4 adventures. Fifth adventure will be back in 18hr26min. Goal will expire in 20 hr. Chances are I won't find the headdress. Whatever. I wasted a lot of resources and time and got nothing out of it. If those goals are representative of this game, I can say it does not work for me.

Host(ess)
    Wow!!!After 8 ADVENTURES TO THE BANQUET I finally found the PLUME!!!!!! I have to say this was so much fun and lovely and really effortless!!! *no sarcasm what so ever here* I got it with only 14hrs left before the goal expired, without the extension i would've never gotten it!!
    Well i'm off to get me some of that 1xp and 50coins what made it all worthwhile in the first place...!!!
    Last edited by Raquel1J; 02-22-15 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    If you skip with gems you should get it in your inventory
    So, best to skip? I have only a few hours left. Could speed up adventure but no guarantee. Did get final map piece on last adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Thank you to you and the other poster, Tazdeil. You guys rock! I did not pay the gems. I bashed one rock and got the sapphire right away. A few bashes on another rock while looking for other resources and got another sapphire!

Was going to stop playing but need the distraction!
    20 sapphires now!