Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

New Resident
    Just foreclosed my game and can't find it again to reload into system. Tried to load the game using the team lave games, but it is showing me a blank screen. Is anyone else having this problem.

Around 70 mushrooms later just got one from felt brown ones! At this rate we'll need eight months, not days!

Rhino Keeper
    So after eight or nine trips to dungeon and no lantern, I don't have the carriage that everyone else has, and now I get to collect from mushrooms hundreds of times to never get the horse that everyone else gets. I think Team Lava is trying to tell me something .....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rvprb View Post
    Just foreclosed my game and can't find it again to reload into system. Tried to load the game using the team lave games, but it is showing me a blank screen. Is anyone else having this problem.
    close again... if you've asked support for something, they could be in your game. if you deleted the game, don't panic... the game progress sits on TL server. Go into your purchased items in the app store and load it again from there. let me know how you get on.

After collecting from 6 brown and 10 violet shrooms I got my first one. It's going to be a long week.

I spoke too soon! I collected again from my 6 brown shrooms and got TWO more curious mushrooms. Yay!

I just force closed my game then collected from 15 brown mushrooms and got 1 curious mushroom then collected from 11 purple and got a big fat ZERO

Oh my... 1/26 is terrible odds when it's a timed quest and we're only on the first step.

New Resident
    Thank you. I was able to finally reload the game. There must have been a glitch in the system. Now on to my quest to find the elusive mushrooms.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I also made mention of the too low a drop rate in my post to TL, and that has been passed on to developers. Hoping for a much better return soon. As soon as I hear anything, I'll pass it along. In the meantime, yes, it does look like a lot of collecting mushies......
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-12-15 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks for all your help with this SW - you're awesome

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast