Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just want to chime in at this point and say I'm sorry that the information I posted turned out to be wrong.

This week I have provided a lot of feedback to TeamLava about the drop rates and the goal steps and cards and inks and many other things as well for all current goals. I certainly haven't been quiet behind the scenes! Please note that I will update post 1 with the most current information on hand on where a goal is at.

The Game Guide has a link to the Forum Rules for you to read if you wish.

As always, if you need any help or assistance you can send me a PM or leave a message on the Visitor Wall on my profile page (everyone sees the Visitor Wall).
    I'm sorry you are taking so much heat for this. You are most certainly not to blame. You have been here every step, trying to help us all. Thank you for everything you have done.
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Yes - thank you SW for all you do.
    Rarely do I ever complain. I try to make the best of any situation but this has been frustrating. This is a good place to vent. You know what would be a great reward for everyone who is staying in the game?? A gem confirmation button!!! After so many trips without finding the plume I iust want to spend 25 gems to skip but... You guessed it. Gem trap while checking to see if I had a picnic basket ready for another try in the banquet hall and suddenly not enough gems to skip with. I will be so upset if I go through all of this and can't finish it. I'm trying but who knows.
    BTW I play several TL games and have never spent a cent on gems. I play for fun and roll with the punches but this quest has not been fun. I know one thing: if I made mistakes this big I my job I would no longer have my job. Sad but true.

Rhino Keeper

Harness Help

I searched and read thru the thread but still not seeing an answer to why some have a skip on the harness and others don't. I'll never get the ink in time but I have no skip button like stated in the original post. Can a mod please give clarification on this? I know I'm not the only one. Other have asked and posted screen grabs but I never saw an answer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I searched and read thru the thread but still not seeing an answer to why some have a skip on the harness and others don't. I'll never get the ink in time but I have no skip button like stated in the original post. Can a mod please give clarification on this? I know I'm not the only one. Other have asked and posted screen grabs but I never saw an answer.
    I think you skip it in the workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    It seems TL removed the skip button for the quest when they sorted out the timer for the optionl goal
    Only options now are gather the ink or pay loads of gems to skip in the workshop
    Sorry its not good news either way
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    It seems TL removed the skip button for the quest when they sorted out the timer for the optionl goal
    Only options now are gather the ink or pay loads of gems to skip in the workshop
    Sorry its not good news either way
    Well, if it's not a glitch then I guess I'm done

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    OMG! And because I didn't think you would do that I BOUGHT gems to get the horse WHICH YOU CALLED A GIFT FOR ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! If you had let us know that YESTERDAY I would have happily sent out more trips for the plume!!!!!!!!' THIS!!!! JUST HOW CRUEL!!!!!! :"(
    If finished off the goal with gems right before the goal was extended, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Feedback for TL

To the artists: Your work is awesome, please don't change a thing.

To the programmers: This quest line had some bugs, it seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong. This is understandable, I know it can be hard (especially in a relatively new game) adding new code to existing code and making it all work perfectly. Thank you for your promptness in fixing the mushrooms. There was a lot of confusion over the caravan portion but I am glad you eventually got it sorted out.

To the designer: This quest line was not well thought out. The biggest issues were the high requirements for low drop rate items and a drop from a 22 hour adventure not guaranteed during a very short timed event. This I can also understand, it can be hard to balance a challenging quest with a too difficult one. Only a few weeks ago it seemed like everyone was complaining that everything in their storage was maxed out and they wanted more storage space, which could have made you think it would be easy for us to fulfill such high requirements. Please note for future reference that low drop rate items such as dryads breath, coal, and even clay are still very hard for us to get and we ask that you do not require these items in very large amount. Also items from cards such as the enchanted ink are even harder to get and need requirements for those to be set even lower than the low drop rate items. Now, a timed event can be fun but please keep in mind it can become very stressful to us by the end. The not guaranteed drop from the adventure made this especially stressful. There are some players who still have not gotten it after 5 tries, this means that on an 8 day timer 5 of those days were spent on just this one step leaving only 3 days for all the steps before and after (plus they still do not have it). Please better plan out the timing of each step when creating a timed event.

To the entire development team: Please work on your communication. People would not have been so frustrated and angry if you were better able to communicate to us. Little things like "we are looking into this" would have gone a long way to helping us feel like our concerns are being heard.

To management: If you are gem misers (ie gem traps etc.) your players will be gem misers (ie not wanting to buy any). Also I would just like to note that double tapping something in a tapping game should not cause you to spend real money (or things bought with real money)

To the forum mods: You are wonderful and I am sorry if you got any flack for TL issues.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    To the artists: Your work is awesome, please don't change a thing.

To the programmers: This quest line had some bugs, it seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong. This is understandable, I know it can be hard (especially in a relatively new game) adding new code to existing code and making it all work perfectly. Thank you for your promptness in fixing the mushrooms. There was a lot of confusion over the caravan portion but I am glad you eventually got it sorted out.

To the designer: This quest line was not well thought out. The biggest issues were the high requirements for low drop rate items and a drop from a 22 hour adventure not guaranteed during a very short timed event. This I can also understand, it can be hard to balance a challenging quest with a too difficult one. Only a few weeks ago it seemed like everyone was complaining that everything in their storage was maxed out and they wanted more storage space, which could have made you think it would be easy for us to fulfill such high requirements. Please note for future reference that low drop rate items such as dryads breath, coal, and even clay are still very hard for us to get and we ask that you do not require these items in very large amount. Also items from cards such as the enchanted ink are even harder to get and need requirements for those to be set even lower than the low drop rate items. Now, a timed event can be fun but please keep in mind it can become very stressful to us by the end. The not guaranteed drop from the adventure made this especially stressful. There are some players who still have not gotten it after 5 tries, this means that on an 8 day timer 5 of those days were spent on just this one step leaving only 3 days for all the steps before and after (plus they still do not have it). Please better plan out the timing of each step when creating a timed event.

To the entire development team: Please work on your communication. People would not have been so frustrated and angry if you were better able to communicate to us. Little things like "we are looking into this" would have gone a long way to helping us feel like our concerns are being heard.

To management: If you are gem misers (ie gem traps etc.) your players will be gem misers (ie not wanting to buy any). Also I would just like to note that double tapping something in a tapping game should not cause you to spend real money (or things bought with real money)

To the forum mods: You are wonderful and I am sorry if you got any flack for TL issues.
    Yeah, what she said! All of it, exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If finished off the goal with gems right before the goal was extended, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Glad to see that TL extended the goal after all the mishaps, good on you for doing that. I do hope at the above quote states that players who had to skip to get the plume will be reimbursed as they did not realize there would be an extension.