Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

New Resident
    Also finally got lantern to find that I now have to find 60 more dryads breath....seriously 40 chops later yielded one....feeling optimistic about this one��
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-21-15 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Removed communication between support and yourself.

Executive Chef
    Seems like 6 Banquet trips was the charm... I fiiiiiiiiiinally got the headdress!

...now my carriage doesn't have to be pulled by a goat, lol

Like I said yesterday, I rarely complain, but I brought back yet another trip from the banquet hall with no plume. After all the hard work and agony I truly may not be able to finish this goal. So disappointing TL!!

Nightclub Owner
    4th trip send. Well with the time extension I might get it. However, I will need to get tiny flowers of it doesn't come back soon.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Off-topic: I really shouldn't play when sleepy. Just spent 220gems on 150 energies by accident.......................

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Off-topic: I really shouldn't play when sleepy. Just spent 220gems on 150 energies by accident.......................
    Deja-vu
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    My sixth adventure to the banquet turned out empty handed again...!!i have sent out #7

I now have goal to give oats, milk, white roses and tiny flowers. Do I do that one? I am crafting wheels but need the red heart pieces that refuse to drop from kissing rock. I have the sapphire harness. I let the goal to get the perfect sapphire expire. I then started receiving sapphires like crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I now have goal to give oats, milk, white roses and tiny flowers. Do I do that one? I am crafting wheels but need the red heart pieces that refuse to drop from kissing rock. I have the sapphire harness. I let the goal to get the perfect sapphire expire. I then started receiving sapphires like crazy.
    Yh you need to do that 1, the only optional goal was the 1 with a perfect sapphire as the prize
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Seems like 6 Banquet trips was the charm... I fiiiiiiiiiinally got the headdress!

...now my carriage doesn't have to be pulled by a goat, lol
    I hope this is me soon! I sent out my 6th adventure this morning. With only 1.5 days left, it's entirely possible I will miss the horse. I will be very unhappy with the game if that happens.

-------------------------------------------------------
    TL, THAT IS 6 DAYS OF SENDING ADVENTURES
    -------------------------------------------------------

This is absolutely unacceptable for something that's a random drop.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.