Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

Farm Supplier
    I quit this game...done!!!

WHAT THE HELL! I was 2 Dryad's Breath and 1 Feather away from completing the goal and it had 3 days left. Now it's saying it's expired! I loaded everything I had onto that caravan and I was definitely going to finish it on time. TeamLava better make this right. If I lose all those supplies and don't get to complete the goal I will be livid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thx for biting the bullet for the masses, #2, but that is beyond ridiculous that it takes some players FOUR adventures (which equates to FOUR days!) to get an item on a EIGHT-day NINE-step timed quest!!!
    No headdress on my third trip...onto a fourth. This part will be impossible for people to do now if it really is the fourth trip that drops the headdress. And yet, why do I feel like that may not even still happen for most of us? 10+ trips to get the lantern for some, why would we expect better odds now.

Very disappointed. I have spent a little bit of money in the couple of other TL games I play (happy to support games I enjoy), but the ridiculousness of this questline has confirmed I will never buy gems for this game.

Host(ess)
    Mine is frozen too. It is frustrating. I paid the gems, but then it keeps resetting. I've deleted and reinstalled it but it still is doing it.

Rhino Keeper
    for anyone who hasnt already, do not pay the 25 gems for this expired part of the quest, it doesnt give you the horse, just a sapphire which can easily be found by mining rocks in the next part of the quest and for most players its taking more than 25 gems
    Last edited by kirsty050; 02-17-15 at 07:17 PM.
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Ok. I clicked "Finish" and did not pay gems. The game continued with the next goal. That's fine but I should not have to lose all of the items I put in the caravan. If I had a choice and knew my time was about to expire that would be different but this is ludicrous. Someone really dropped the ball and the players should be repaid for this mess.

Rhino Keeper
    I also lost exactly 100 gems for thinking I was getting the horse because a pop-up said goal expired. I hope they correct this issue for everyone. Do we need to send an email to TL?

Rhino Keeper
    Yh they really should have had a timer on it from the beginning, i had given everything except 12 dryads breath which i would have got by now for it
    I think players should be repaid somehow for this mess, maybe if they change the horse or carriage to sometimes drop rare items as i cant see them reimbursing everyone for the caravan items
    and of course the players missing gems need to have those put back onto their games
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    TL are again investigating this issue. Both Kooky and I have provided lots of feedback to TL on this event and what I've read here this morning already. There should be a response to this posted by TL asap.

Please don't create new threads here or in the Bugs forum - there are 4 currently open already.

As above, don't use your 25 gems even if you have them - it won't give you the horse. Spread the word on your walls and then tell your neighbors the resolution when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    TL are again investigating this issue. Both Kooky and I have provided lots of feedback to TL on this event and what I've read here this morning already. There should be a response to this posted by TL asap.

Please don't create new threads here or in the Bugs forum - there are 4 currently open already.

As above, don't use your 25 gems even if you have them - it won't give you the horse. Spread the word on your walls and then tell your neighbors the resolution when it comes.
    Will spread the word..but i hope they are going to address that not only did we not get the horse, we also lost 100 gems! Im ok losing gems if its my mistake, but think they should be refunded if i was following their directions.