Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Update: All players who paid to skip the expired optional goal during the issue in which it showed the incorrect image and cost. You have been automatically refunded the Gem cost. You also get to keep the Perfect Sapphire.
    Thank you, my gems are back.

Banned
    ...well, three days of wasted effort to get the dryad's breath it seems... And I loaded everything yesterday.

And my castle trip did NOT give me the plume hairdresser.

Just sent another adventure to see how it goes. If I still don't get it...........,........,,,, might just rage quit.

I let Prince Charming is broke expire as I did not have enough gems to pay. Someone said to let it go as wheels were easy to make. I am on my 2nd gold bar, I think. Just went in now and the Perfect Sapphire has expired. I can pay 100 gems for it. What should I do? Perhaps it is moot as I exited out. Will offer still be there when I go in? I had no idea that this was expiring. I am sure that it said I had a few more days. I did make harness already and had the lantern. Was working on the huge number if dryad's breath and then there was another dryad's breath goal. I did not give any as I have been caught in that goal before.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone. Thank you for bearing with us during the confusion. There was an issue with the optional quest associated with "A Galloping Gift". This quest expired for some players (on a 24 hour timer) and since it was tied to the main chain, it showed the incorrect image for the item reward and the incorrect price. The correct reward for the optional goal is the Perfect Sapphire. Cinderella's Horse is rewarded at the end of the goal chain for "A Galloping Gift".

The quest issue has been resolved. Players with the expired quest should now see the correct skip price and the item image is Perfect Sapphire.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! In regard to players affected by the issue, we are currently reviewing this and will have more information to share with everyone tomorrow. If you are affected, you currently do not need to submit a support ticket.
    What is the correct price? I have Perfect Sapphire expired and an offer to buy it for 100 gems.

Farm Supplier
    I am fed up of going to the castle to get my plume headdress. It is crazy to need random numbers of day long visits to the castle for an 8 day timed event!! In CS special adventures like this (for limited time events) are normally guaranteed to get the required item. I am getting increasingly peed off with this game.

Don't pay the gems, you can easily get the sapphires required from chopping rocks. I got 2 sapphires from 2chops of the first rock!

I'm way too confused on this event to even waste my ink. I finally saved up enough ink (3 days of spending all my energy on mushrooms) and I don't think I want to use it for a horse that gives 50 coins. Not to mention I have less than 10 drayads breath saved. The event quest now says 2/3 but the outline at the beginning of this thread says that there are way more.

Fashion Designer
    Thankfully I didn't load anything onto the caravan as I did not think I'd get all the items.

However, I, and others, have now wasted days and days on that "optional" caravan goal which leaves little time for the castle adventures to get the headdress. I'm guessing there will be no time extension to the quest to rectify this.

Executive Chef
    omg I have actually finished it!! I skipped the ink goal as that was near on impossible but the rest was hard (very hard) graft and a lot of luck in that I got the headdress from the adventure I sent a couple of days ago. I think if that hadn't happened I would have been stuffed.

So the game is staying for the time being. I just hope future events are not as challenging!!!

So, before I went to bed last night, I had almost all items for the caravan, it was just missing three eggs, a muffin and a few Dryad's Breath, the rest was already loaded. The timer said I had 3 days left. When I woke up this morning I got the rest of the stuff and wanted to add them only to find that the goal was expired and I wasted all of the items for nothing! Then I bought the Sapphire and found that when chopping rocks those things drop like crazy. Wow, do I feel stupid now!!
    Suggestion for the next time: if such an optional quest has its own little timer, please show it somewhere to save us the frustration. Thanks.