Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPIRED..Timed event: A Galloping Gift 12-24 Feb

What the heck just happened? Did I miss something? My "caravan" goal said 3 days half an hour ago. I just got my last dryads breath and went to finish and the goal says EXPIRED!! What??? I just gave everything. I'm beyond furious.

Nightclub Owner
    *in sarcastic tone of voice*

They must still be on their FEDERAL HOLIDAY.

*snorts*

Host(ess)
    Same thing here. I think it means 3 days left to finish whole quest and each part of the quest has a little of that time.

New Resident
    Actually it's just for that goal. You can now skip it and continue towards the horse.

Host(ess)
    I'm getting real hacked off with this game and quest!. The caravan thing showed expired and I was offered the chance to buy the horse for 25gems, which I decided to do. I had 442 gems and now I have 357gems left - bit more than 25 gems gone. I have no horse anywhere that I can see, so am assuming the wording was incorrect and it's the chance to continue towards the horse!. But where the **** have all my other gems gone?!
    TL have gone way down in my books over the past week - I've had trouble in all 3 TL games I play. I've already deleted one of those and now am one the verge of deleting the last 2!.

New Resident
    Don't buy the gems. You can get them from rocks in 5 minutes. You need two.

Executive Chef
    I've still got 3 days showing on mine. Still waiting on my plume.

So I've been slaving over this game, chopping trees for three days. I finally have my last piece of the caravan and see that it has expired within minutes and there is a red finish button. I have given all of my supplies for nothing. With no warning of the pending expiration. So...they fixed their mistake at our expense??? Not cool at all!

New Resident
    I have the same problem and I am really PO. Have been chopping trees and making muffins for two days. What gives??

I just logged on..the icon says time has expired and hit " finish" so i hit finish and a conversation pops up and says my time has expired but do i want to buy the horse anyway for 25 gems so i said yes. Went to my storage and the horse was there but while i was placing it the game reset..when it came back online, the horse was gone and the quest was back but at a different level ( next step after the caravan) my gem stash was 160 something before the question, now im down to 65 so it looks like i was charged 100 gems and i dont even have the horse.. Seriously im so mad...Can someone help me figure out what went wrong...can i get my gems and the horse back? help!