Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/12/15 Romantic Gazebo

Executive Chef
    Has anyone figured out how to get an extra curtain? My 4th adventure is out right now, and I think the goal will auto complete when I collect. If that's true, then the adventure will close and you can't go on a 5th adventure, so no extra curtain (in case one rips at a future date). Thoughts?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get an extra curtain? My 4th adventure is out right now, and I think the goal will auto complete when I collect. If that's true, then the adventure will close and you can't go on a 5th adventure, so no extra curtain (in case one rips at a future date). Thoughts?
    At this point who cares about extra?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-14-15 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed implied language

Fashion Designer
    I think the only way to get one extra is to gem through one while the adventure is already out. That's what I did. I have one extra. But don't know how to get more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    For the first time since I began playing right before Valentine's Day last year I was not really looking forward to an update following the removal of my second Wedding Alicorn. I am glad that I wasn't expecting much as I am underwhelmed with the Valentine update. Last year people were disappointed that there was no Love Shack, but I have a nice pink Sheep, maybe a pink Cow, and several Pink Chickens as well as some pink rainbows that I believe I got around that time. I didn't miss the Love Shack as I didn't know what it did and somehow I managed to get two Pink Alicorns. I was under the impression that above all other holidays, TL really went all out for Valentine's Day, historically speaking. I was certainly happy last year!
    Agreed. As a newer player that has only been playing since last summer, I feel extremely disappointed and *****ed with this valentines update. I honestly was just excited about the prospect of being able to buy some of the older pink animals (maybe some new ones if TL was nice enough) for my kingdom since I've always loved seeing them at neighboring kingdoms. It does seem like vday is typically a special event for TL (as signified by other game platforms that have had huge vday updates) but CS was really left out this year. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    You can get extras. When you get your 4th curtain, the goal (step 9) will auto-complete. You'll go through dialogue and then you'll be asked to upgrade to Level 5 (step 10). As long as you DO NOT upgrade to Level 5, the Queen's Room Adventure is still available. So effectively, you could get as many extra curtains as you want--as time allows and as long as you don't upgrade. Once you upgrade to level 5, the adventure and ability to craft the romantic beams and blocks is removed.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    You can get extras. When you get your 4th curtain, the goal (step 9) will auto-complete. You'll go through dialogue and then you'll be asked to upgrade to Level 5 (step 10). As long as you DO NOT upgrade to Level 5, the Queen's Room Adventure is still available. So effectively, you could get as many extra curtains as you want--as time allows and as long as you don't upgrade. Once you upgrade to level 5, the adventure and ability to craft the romantic beams and blocks is removed.
    Thank you! Excellent!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	18404

I thought it would be grander

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	18404

I thought it would be grander
    Instead of sitting in it they'll be sitting on it. *snorts*

Rhino Keeper
    I love the size of the Romantic Gazebo. It's some of the other stuff that is off-scale. For instance you'd assume the chairs in a faery tea party would be slightly smaller than a trailer wagon in a tinker camp

Farm Supplier
    Why do we need extra curtains?? Am I missing something??