Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/12/15 Romantic Gazebo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are steps after fetching curtains?
    Level up to level 5,takes 5 romantic blocks, 30 wool, 4 banner poles, and 4 curtains.
    Then you go visit the gazebo and collect (16 hrs. Until can collect)

I read 10 vanilla flowers...i needed 50 to upgrade to level 4. Lucky for me, they were easy to find!

Fashion Designer
    Adding my voice to the questioning, anything after adventure to Queens room at least 4 times (just started my first, ugh), upgrading the gazebo to level 5, and then collecting from it 16 hours later?

if not, I should make the timer... However, totally underwhelmed. I thought Valentines Day was the biggest holiday in Castle story. I see wonderful things from Valentines past, do hope this event begins to live up to them. I get a feeling like I am a child being punished for complaining... Hope it's all in my head! But doubt it...

If the gazebo is the end prize, then at my level 33, with drops of glimmerdust and flower petals only, it was a waste of my resources.

I know most are past collecting flowers, but for those who aren't, I got the best drop rates from strawberries in my kingdom.

All help & information is greatly appreciated, you guys make the game worth playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Adding my voice to the questioning, anything after adventure to Queens room at least 4 times (just started my first, ugh), upgrading the gazebo to level 5, and then collecting from it 16 hours later?

if not, I should make the timer... However, totally underwhelmed. I thought Valentines Day was the biggest holiday in Castle story. I see wonderful things from Valentines past, do hope this event begins to live up to them. I get a feeling like I am a child being punished for complaining... Hope it's all in my head! But doubt it...

If the gazebo is the end prize, then at my level 33, with drops of glimmerdust and flower petals only, it was a waste of my resources.

I know most are past collecting flowers, but for those who aren't, I got the best drop rates from strawberries in my kingdom.

All help & information is greatly appreciated, you guys make the game worth playing.
    There are quests in your future that are going to need a ridiculous amount of flower petals and Glimmerdust, you'll be glad for the building soon

Fashion Designer
    8. Baronzilla
    Adventure to Queen's Room (sent from Keep/Castle; Barracks doesn't have this adventure) 12 hours. skip 25 gems
    Find a set of curtains x4 skip 80 gems
    Adventure: 1 hearty stew, 1 bread , 5 milk

9. A walk to remember
    Upgrade Romantic Gazebo to level 5 (go)
    Curtains from adventure (see step 9)

10.Truly, Madly... Taxes?
    Tour the Romantic Gazebo 0/1 (Tour)

Gazebo drops a combination of petals and glimmerdust. 5 max per collection as far I could see
    Last edited by mikado86; 02-13-15 at 04:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    There are quests in your future that are going to need a ridiculous amount of flower petals and Glimmerdust, you'll be glad for the building soon

Thanks, purple ...I do go up and down with the glimmerdust and flower petal inventory. however I do have 4 troves and 1 faerie flower bed. I seem to always be short on wood, so dead trees are a great source for mushrooms and glimmerdust. I also only gather mushrooms from the red circles, increasing my chances of a glimmerdust drop. my comment meant to infer that for the effort, although a very cute building, as a Valentines reward I am underwhelmed. My first level 4 collection on the gazebo was 540 coin and no materials ... no drops on it first collection seems to be the norm for my kingdom. Just seems to me that Valentines past were so much more rewarding and exciting. just not feeling it these days. Happy Valentines weekend to all.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if the vanilla flowers stop dropping after you've upgraded the gazebo to level 4?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by howdyho11 View Post
    Does anyone know if the vanilla flowers stop dropping after you've upgraded the gazebo to level 4?
    Yes, they do.

Farm Supplier
    it's 10 vanilla flowers needed for the goal, but 50 for the upgrade... can be misleading, and frustrating if you get the 10 and think you're set only to find you need another 40 but planted long-term crops. Perhaps the upgrade details could be added to the second post?

Also underwhelmed with this quest but at the same time I don't think they could have altered it fast enough for it to be a reaction to Waligate. At the same time, I'm also glad it wasn't a global event or required 2 days worth of things sent from neighbours because I think they have seriously dropped off over the week. It really would have made more sense, chronologically and the Walicorn a more significant reward, if last week & this week were swapped around.. So in some respects, it's a good quest considering all that has happened, ease into things again. The gazebo is pretty, if pink, and while perhaps not as awesome as I had initially hoped I think for me it's been better in the long run... I think I would have had a more hollow feeling working a more intensive goal this week, not sure my heart would have been in it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    What if the petals and glimmer dust is just a common drop and the gazebo has rare drops like a pink cow?
    lol .....now that would be awesome.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞