Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/12/15 Romantic Gazebo

I am very glad to have the caldron and the banquet table. These two things help keep my inventory up even though I have to hide them in my design layout since their size and uniqueness don't quite fit my design esstecics

Farm Supplier
    Oh great another event to build something that will remain unfinished..I like events don't get me wrong just tired of having unfinished buildings that can't be deleted only stored.

Rhino Keeper
    My first drop from the Queens Room:

2 iron ore, 2 jewels, 1 curtain and 10 energy.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    5 Cabbage returned 3 flowers
    9 Fellora plants turned 0 as in ZERO lol
    7 Hot peppers Turned 2 Flowers
    5 Sugar canes turned 1 F.
    5 Cocoa turned 2 F.
    Again Wheat for me is working great (and strawberries ) 5 wheat turned 3 flowers.
    I am trying to get extras, I love the flowers
    Waiting in a batch od 28 Carrots ...
    Alas it seems once you send the adventure to the Queen's room, the crops collections won't yield flowers anymore
    Oh well, I got a couple of extra flowers
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    First drop from Queens Room:
    2 Iron Ore, 1 Curtain, 1 Gem

If it's gonna take 4 tries, we're gonna have a hard time...

I got my White Flowers from Corn tho. Just ignored the fact that the corn was going into /dev0, and collected only corn. It took me about 3x 60 energy to get 54 Vanilla Flowers - compared to Fairytale Wonderland, these droprates are fantastic!

Vanilla flowers

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have several kinds planted so when I get to this step, I'll advise as to which work for me. Unless someone else does in the mean time. Thks for all the great help.

And this is a building. We'll see if it drops anything in particular after fully upgraded. Maybe flowers???
    Strawberries have been giving good drop rate of vanilla flowers and short grow time

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, I can't belive it. I forgot to collect an extra Vanilla Flower. How could this happen? *face in my palms, weeping*
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

New Resident
    Quick question from a noobie- does the 8 day time limit update and give you a new 8 days to complete each goal (ie: purchase the gazebo, then build it, etc), or do we only have 8 days to complete as much as possible? I'm not sure it's worth my limited resources to pursue, since I'm only on level 19 and am still working on translating the Tablet of Tabernum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annie_mac View Post
    Quick question from a noobie- does the 8 day time limit update and give you a new 8 days to complete each goal (ie: purchase the gazebo, then build it, etc), or do we only have 8 days to complete as much as possible? I'm not sure it's worth my limited resources to pursue, since I'm only on level 19 and am still working on translating the Tablet of Tabernum!
    You only have 8 days to finish the complete goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Didn't we recently get seasonal stuff on a Friday?
    I can't remember. But I can say that I'm a little surprised that this quest is it for Valentine's Day. I really expected some items in the market like decorations and stuff. But since Valentine's Day is tomorrow I think this is it. . Don't get me wrong I like the gazebo but TL usually goes all out for the holiday stuff.