Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/12/15 Romantic Gazebo

Rhino Keeper
    also wheat and sugar having been a good drop rate...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annie_mac View Post
    Quick question from a noobie- does the 8 day time limit update and give you a new 8 days to complete each goal (ie: purchase the gazebo, then build it, etc), or do we only have 8 days to complete as much as possible? I'm not sure it's worth my limited resources to pursue, since I'm only on level 19 and am still working on translating the Tablet of Tabernum!
    And once you bought the Gazebo, it will be worth it to try as hard as you can.

Usually it can be upgraded after the limited time, but only if you use gems. That will be much more expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a drop from a lv.5?.....Puffy? Any gemmy speedsters?

The gazebo is cute...but I would **** for a pink heart cow...lol
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    Is this it? A gazebo that drops petals and glimmerdust is all we get, along with a carriage that drops coins and an alicorn that you might get 100 energy I'm getting flashbacks to the pile of gifts, the most mine has dropped is 4. Where is the "economics in this" we can buy glimmerdust troves and faerie flower beds that do the same thing. Is this not the reason that we were given for the confiscation of the free wedding alicorn, economics and a level playing field? This is a timed event so those that join the gamer after the event will not have it thus creating an uneven playing field. Very disappointed in this update TL

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Does anyone have a drop from a lv.5?.....Puffy? Any gemmy speedsters?

The gazebo is cute...but I would **** for a pink heart cow...lol
    Glimmerdust and various pedals...
    Gazebo is stored...
    ....posted pages before
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Glimmerdust and various pedals...
    Gazebo is stored...
    ....posted pages before
    Ah, so...
    *Wishing it dropped mushrooms instead*
    Picture Old Thomas and Greselda late Friday night, sitting in the Gazebo exchanging recipes and smoking shrooms

Although there are a few things I'm not very happy about, I do want to make a comment about the gazebo. I am impressed with the fact that, on this at least, the gazebo is not some monstrous item that doesn't fit within the dimensions of the other buildings in my queendom. In addition, I think it is a beautiful item and can't wait to finish level 5. The only complaint that I will voice in this post, is that this event is a bit underwhelming. Since I was a newbie during the Valentine event last year, I was hoping it would be similar, but no. It's not. Anyway, thank you for the nice decent sized gazebo that looks like something I wouldn't mind having in my own backyard.
    Last edited by Valexiana; 02-13-15 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Auto correct fail

Farm Supplier
    What if the petals and glimmer dust is just a common drop and the gazebo has rare drops like a pink cow?

Fashion Designer
    For the first time since I began playing right before Valentine's Day last year I was not really looking forward to an update following the removal of my second Wedding Alicorn. I am glad that I wasn't expecting much as I am underwhelmed with the Valentine update. Last year people were disappointed that there was no Love Shack, but I have a nice pink Sheep, maybe a pink Cow, and several Pink Chickens as well as some pink rainbows that I believe I got around that time. I didn't miss the Love Shack as I didn't know what it did and somehow I managed to get two Pink Alicorns. I was under the impression that above all other holidays, TL really went all out for Valentine's Day, historically speaking. I was certainly happy last year!

I will likely store the Gazebo just because I am full of nearly everything now and would rarely need to collect from it. I agree with others about the wonderful artistic design and the appropriate size and color to fit nicely in any kingdom for the new Gazebo, and TL is to be congratulated from my view to have listened to us and be*** making items size and color appropriate. Had I not been at the leading edge of this game now, the Gazebo would certainly have found a place in my kingdon. I am storing it simply because it drops nothing I need and space is at a premium, even though my kingdom is fully expanded.

So, The Gazebo is quite nice, but a big dissapointment for a Valentine update, ho hum. IMO this update should have been released before the wedding, so at least the Wedding Alicorn would signify a Happy Valentine's Day 2015. Sad that the awesomly cute pink animals have been removed from this year's update because I have come to be able to roughly "date" my neighbor's length of stay here at CS by the type of Pink buildings, animals, and foliage to be found in their kingdoms. It seems that 2015 will be an exception. Maybe next year if CS is still here?

Sadly my devotion to playing this game upon awakening, throughout the day, and sometimes even setting an alarm to play through the night for a timed quest seems to have waned. Maybe this is TL's way of weaning loyal players off the game so they can take it out of circulation soon without a great uproar from the masses? Just speculation on my part, nothing else.

Thanks again TL, for making the Gazebo size appropriate, artistically very nicely designed, and especially for not sitting in green slime. Kudos to your change of artists!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there are steps after fetching curtains?