Thread: Castle Story: 2/12/15 Romantic Gazebo

Valentine's Day in my kingdom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	18405

Love is all around.
    Last edited by wallada; 02-14-15 at 08:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Why do we need extra curtains?? Am I missing something??
    We don't need them, but a lot of people like to craft extras of the goal or quest items as souvenirs or because they look nice. I crafted extra cookies and candles at Christmas cuz they were pretty. They just stay in your storage area. Sometimes they are also reused on different quests, so you could be ahead on some items.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Help! Vanilla flowers

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Harvest your crops, you won't get one for each so plan on planting corn or tomatoes, maybe strawberries. These have a shorter time to mature.

I've closed out of the game many times trying to get the vanilla flowers from several different crops and haven't gotten any. Any ideas?

Farm Supplier

Views:	75 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	18410

Here's what I got from my finished gazebo.....
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wallada View Post
    Valentine's Day in my kingdom.

Views:	147 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	18405

Love is all around.
    Very beautiful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    You can get extras. When you get your 4th curtain, the goal (step 9) will auto-complete. You'll go through dialogue and then you'll be asked to upgrade to Level 5 (step 10). As long as you DO NOT upgrade to Level 5, the Queen's Room Adventure is still available. So effectively, you could get as many extra curtains as you want--as time allows and as long as you don't upgrade. Once you upgrade to level 5, the adventure and ability to craft the romantic beams and blocks is removed.
    I was thinking of going for an extra curtain. Just wondering if sending out while it is still there, but collecting once you have upgraded will mean getting nothing from the adventure? I was planning to just wait it out but if you could send, move on and collect later that would be great.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WindsorKingdom1 View Post
    I've closed out of the game many times trying to get the vanilla flowers from several different crops and haven't gotten any. Any ideas?
    I had run out of tomatoes so had those planted when the goal came up and I got a flower every two or three harvests. You won't get the flowers until you reach that part of the goal, so maybe that's the problem?

New Resident
    Hey everyone dose anyone know how to transfer the game to the new phone I been trying almost 1 week and I don't have any luck
    Last edited by maya20061; 02-15-15 at 08:35 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    We don't need them, but a lot of people like to craft extras of the goal or quest items as souvenirs or because they look nice. I crafted extra cookies and candles at Christmas cuz they were pretty. They just stay in your storage area. Sometimes they are also reused on different quests, so you could be ahead on some items.
    Ok ty so much!��

What do u need to do to find between a rock and a hard place? Been chopping stone but nothing has happened so far. Stubborn rubble??