Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not getting bombs for breeding?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Evi, did you speed this one? I did not speed this one, started breeding time yesterday.
    I did speed breed it.
    I hope TL will clarify if there were changes made to how many bombs we receive bc honestly when you need 70 runes for each expansion, dropping the amount of bombs we receive its a huge turn off

Executive Chef
    omg - if they changed it so that speed breeding no longer gives you the bombs you earned, that's it. Game = dead.

Will a TL employee please confirm if there has been a change in how many bombs you earn. It used to be that:
    A) every 6 breed-hours = 1 bomb.
    B) whether that time actually elapses or the breeding is sped, breed-hours are exactly the same in terms of bombs earned.
    C) if your breed-hours are not an exact multiple of 6, the hours left over (after earning 1 bomb per 6) are rolled over to the next breeding.

I no longer trust that any of those pillars of the game are true. Please confirm if anything changed from that, and if so, what and why.

If the intent was to cause people to stop speed breeding, and a noticeable percentage of speed breeders (a.k.a. the biggest spenders) to quit the game, then changing it from breeding time to elapsed time is a great way to do that, and severely hamper your income, TL.

Also, if something like that changes in the future, please don't try to pull the wool over our eyes by phrasing the description of how the game mechanic works as though it had always been that way. We are NOT stupid. If it is elapsed time not breed time now, then that is not only a change, but a HUGE change, and phrasing it as though it had always been that way is disingenuous at best.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    You will receive 1 Bomb per 6 hours (hours in the day), and it does not matter how long the breed is.
    If this is true and here to stay it may very well be the end for me!! Definitely won't be doing any speed breeding anymore as getting bombs was the only consolation prize.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Wow this is a bad move on teamlavas part... They will loose a lot of their income like this from those who purchase hundreds of gems
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not happy about this either... I'm still trying to expand to the second creature here and to get 70 runes is hard enough!!! I'm NOT SPENDING gems just to get more bombs... (16 gems just for ONE or max of 10 for 80 gems!!!) TL if you changed the amount of bombs to just hours in a day then PLEASE change the amount of runes needed to expand!!! Plus I'm trying to get more room for a habitat here so really TL please fix this, otherwise lots of players here are going to stop playing!!!

Executive Chef
    Guys let's not panic until we get an official response from TL
    FYI the one bomb for a 12 hour breeding happened to me last night or that's when I noticed
    I guess the changes happened with the yesterdays update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    FYI the one bomb for a 12 hour breeding happened to me last night or that's when I noticed
    I just spent gems to finished breeding a 12 hour and got no bombs!!! I ONLY need 8 more runes to expand!!!! I'm not happy here..... but I'm not panicking yet!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    omg - if they changed it so that speed breeding no longer gives you the bombs you earned, that's it. Game = dead.

Will a TL employee please confirm if there has been a change in how many bombs you earn. It used to be that:
    A) every 6 breed-hours = 1 bomb.
    B) whether that time actually elapses or the breeding is sped, breed-hours are exactly the same in terms of bombs earned.
    C) if your breed-hours are not an exact multiple of 6, the hours left over (after earning 1 bomb per 6) are rolled over to the next breeding.

I no longer trust that any of those pillars of the game are true. Please confirm if anything changed from that, and if so, what and why.

If the intent was to cause people to stop speed breeding, and a noticeable percentage of speed breeders (a.k.a. the biggest spenders) to quit the game, then changing it from breeding time to elapsed time is a great way to do that, and severely hamper your income, TL.

Also, if something like that changes in the future, please don't try to pull the wool over our eyes by phrasing the description of how the game mechanic works as though it had always been that way. We are NOT stupid. If it is elapsed time not breed time now, then that is not only a change, but a HUGE change, and phrasing it as though it had always been that way is disingenuous at best.
    ITA. I can't even believe this... it seems like a completely boneheaded move. I only use gems to speed up the end of breedings, but if I can't even speed a 12 hour breed to turn it into an 11 hour breed without losing a precious bomb, then I won't ever be doing that. Therefore my reason to use gems is completely gone. I will never be buying them again, and nor will anyone else.

If you really are making this change permanently, it's one of the dumbest things I could imagine. Who's going to speed breed now, TL? The only way to expand from now on will be to NOT use gems... unless you're hoping that it's going to force everyone into BUYING runes with gems.

((((Hoping, hoping, hoping that we're overreacting and there has not been such an awful change to the way we get bombs)))).
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-11-15 at 02:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I am not sure about that. I had a problem with missing explosives after the update last Friday. I opened a ticket with TL support on Sunday. If they changed the speed breeding rules with the Friday update, that may explain my issue. That is why this thread caught my I and I questioned the moderator's response. Nothing to report from my ticket so far.

Sorry about this! You will receive 1 bomb per 6 hour breeding time, when you move the egg to the nest. My apologies on the earlier response pertaining to hours in a day.

If you have questions about your account and missing bombs, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast