Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crash

Rhino Keeper

Crash

What is it with this game? I force close every app before looking for a new match and it still crashes. This time it crash while I was searching ,40 crowns lost. You know how hard it is to get 40 when your at the 2400 level? I cant take this game serious anymore. its full of bugs and hackers. Oh, online daters too. Should of never wasted my time playing this game. I want my money back.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried completely reinstalling the game or your running applications to help your device with memory? If this doesn't help please contact support@firemocha.com so a Support Agent can assist you. Hope this helps!

The other known crashing problem happens when u activate the opponents portal, game crashes and u lose troops and crowns I think. Don't know if it's a glitch or a hack. Seems to happen once u are past 2100 crowns

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the crashes was cuz of not enough memory when battling the high lvl bases.There's alot of action happening, so I bought a new ipad air 2. Double the RAM , fastest cpu and graphics chip of any mobile apple device and it crashes too. Support agent will never return crowns lost from crash. Troop r never lost. This crash was on a ipad 4th gen.

Watch for the names and allis of the bases u are attacking. See if there is any from top ranking allis when u crash.

Rhino Keeper
    But it crash while searching, i didn't even see the base yet. That what really piss me off. Happen 2 weeks ago too. Haven't had a crash in the middle on battle for a few months.
    I even saw the game crash while sitting idle a few times. Not touching the screen, just looking at my base and it closed,back to the home screen.

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky gave me a good tip: go under settings and clear the web browser (Safari in my case) from cookies. This actually stopped that annoying back to home screen that happened every minute for me. I'm on iPad Air.

Rhino Keeper
    will try, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Before you create new upgrades, fix the crash problem in this game. Another 40 crowns loss today. POS

i seem to suffer from the crashes in blocks of a few days. will have 5 or 6 crashes over 2 or 3 days then none for a month. then back to crashing. usually happens upon opening game on very first battle or if troops hit the red line border in battle. very disheartening specially as it takes weeks to regain the crowns. i have cleared cookies, force closed, reinstalled, cleared all apps etc. to no avail when i am in that 3 day crash cycle. makes me want to quit at times....

also why no game updates? and can we ever expect any?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast