Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 02-11-2015

Fashion Designer
    I love most of the items here (except for the weird clown float, but I guess it could work in a thanksgiving day parade theme or carnival, like mentioned). The French Quarter wallpaper looks quite amazing, though it doesn't look like they gave us any new flooring to go with it.

The tables and chairs are quite nice and versatile, very cafe-like. I don't think those counters are new either, so maybe some things are just left out, like this Jazz Band decoration perhaps? So hopefully we do have a nice matching floor tile. This pic really makes me want new windows though. I hate that most of the windows we have are all white, so they don't really go well with everything. At least having some in a few extra colors would help when decorating in a theme such as this. Shame.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    The tables and chairs are quite nice and versatile, very cafe-like.
    I really think they will go PERFECTLY with the haunted clocktower and cemetary archway this upcoming halloween! Versatile indeed!
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

The clown float reminded me of the alligator float we got back in 2013. LOL! Which is more scarier? A clown or alligator float? XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    The clown float reminded me of the alligator float we got back in 2013. LOL! Which is more scarier? A clown or alligator float? XD
    Oh God, LMAO!!!! I remember that!

I just hope that TL is kind and gives us the chair and table for coins as I really want both!

Fashion Designer
    Y'know, now that I look, the table looks very similar to the Wrought Iron table that is already available for 4 gems. Hoping this is for coins.

Farm Supplier
    Alligator float? I never saw it. Maybe someone can post a picture?

I like the clown float and little ship, but I'm almost out of gems. Hope we'll receive some nice items for coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    Alligator float? I never saw it. Maybe someone can post a picture?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Update-2-6-13

Farm Supplier
    Wow. Thanks so much. Such a cutie.
    I have other items from this update. It's a shame this float is unavialable know.

Executive Chef
    It may have looked scary but it's totally New Orleans. Everyone favorite part of the Bacchus Parade is the huge Gorilla, King kong float. All up and down the street we throw beads at it. By time he reaches the end of the line he looks like a cross dresser. It's all good fun and the floats are distinct and look like the alligator and clown float. I just am so tired of primary colors. Red, yellow and blue. Every darn there!

Executive Chef
    I rather have Mr. Gator, unlike the cl... which if I see I will run for the hills.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast