Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 02-11-2015

Executive Chef
    It's here !
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Three new recipes, two on the stove and one on the oven!

ETA: the 2013 alligator float is back for 7 days, 36 gems.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 02-11-15 at 11:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ahhh! What a scary looking theme! What's with the giant clown head? I'll pass on this update; still busy with goals and their appliances though anyhow, so an ugly update works for me for now.

Fashion Designer
    Really strange updates on both games. I don't even see the jazz band decoration mentioned. No floors or counters. Just very...interesting. And BS's is equally weird with no table, chairs, counters, walls or flooring. Though I am glad that it wasn't a box though!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Hugely disappointed but not really surprised. Apparently, this update is one of the new bundle features exclusively marketed to iOS users. There are a few pieces available to the Android user but not the entire bundle or the coveted jazz band decoration. I would have bought the whole thing just to get the jazz band.

TL has an established practice of slighting its Android players within the games it deigns to make available in the Android operating system. It is very sad and disappointing that they have tainted Bakery and Restaurant with that mindset. And a very strange business model.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Really strange updates on both games. I don't even see the jazz band decoration mentioned. No floors or counters. Just very...interesting. And BS's is equally weird with no table, chairs, counters, walls or flooring. Though I am glad that it wasn't a box though!
    The Jazz Band is only available in the bundle. You can find it at the end of the boxes in the expansion tab.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Hugely disappointed but not really surprised. Apparently, this update is one of the new bundle features exclusively marketed to iOS users. There are a few pieces available to the Android user but not the entire bundle or the coveted jazz band decoration. I would have bought the whole thing just to get the jazz band.

TL has an established practice of slighting its Android players within the games it deigns to make available in the Android operating system. It is very sad and disappointing that they have tainted Bakery and Restaurant with that mindset. And a very strange business model.
    Th games started off being an ios only model and program. It took a while for it to get to android. And even then they didn't have the goals that were for iOS only, for well over a year. They've always explained how some items are difficult to program for android, due to their being so many differenr version of their software. I'm sure it'll come to android soon. But these arguments aren't old.

The bundles look amazing and I just need a few more gems to buy it on here. That jazz band looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The Jazz Band is only available in the bundle. You can find it at the end of the boxes in the expansion tab.
    We posted at the same time. You are correct as applied to iOS users.

The bundle is not offered to Android users and does not appear in our expansion tab.

Executive Chef
    What's included in the bundle, can someone please post a screen shot ? Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Dang, it figures the table would be for gems. *grumbles*

While not perfect, at least the chair can go decently with the Mosaic Table due to the iron base. I'm just bummed because I really wanted the table as the Garden Table is also for gems and I've always wanted a large supply for an outside garden area in the late spring thru fall times.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast