Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 02-11-2015

Fashion Designer
    It's either the Love Chest or the Valentine's Box that has wall items. I was too lazy to check the list and ended up opening them and getting wall items. Oh well. Even if this is a box, being from the city, I can't wait to seem what's available!

Cute update!! Really hope it's not a box.

Executive Chef
    (agreeing with the assumption that it's a box) it's not too bad. not sure i'd want the black in my bakery all the time, but it goes with current goal wallpaper. i'd really like to have the 4x4, of course, and the display case, the guy behind the counter, and the single-shelf display tables.

i don't want the dividers, or the multi-level empty stand behind the guy, but wouldn't be as upset to get them as i would either the sign and the shelf with the weird food with faces. what is with the floating cupcake and the mean looking cake slice? and why would anyone have a sign that says "urban"? i get that you didn't want to limit yourself to a single city, but that's just dumb.

but i'm definitely going to try for the keep calm spatula! i wonder if it's 4th or 3rd place?
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-10-15 at 06:23 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I definitely think this is a box. Like someone else said we've not had a box for quite awhile.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I think there have been boxes with additional items released. Rare but happens. This would look awesome with my planned summer coffee and donut shop. And new donut recipes! I wish there were more than one. And I hope it's on the old donut maker. I love just about everything. But my luck is so-so with boxes. Decisions....decisions....

Executive Chef
    Also we last had a box about two weeks ago, wasnt it? That ice queen ugliness. It wasn't a full month ago.

The last box came out on the 27th of last month. Looks like a box but seeks super early. Can I live?!

This could have been a wonderful goal!! I really want some items, but if its a box Im going to pass =(
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Also we last had a box about two weeks ago, wasnt it? That ice queen ugliness. It wasn't a full month ago.

The last box came out on the 27th of last month. Looks like a box but seeks super early. Can I live?!
    Yup, not that long ago. If this is a box (and it seems like it may be, though I'd like to be wrong), I like the items more than the ones in the last box. The divider kind of looks like the gates stores put down when they close, though. I guess it goes with the neon sign. Along with that table thing, they're kind of out of place. I like everything else. Even the desserts with faces are kind of cute. Not sure what I'd do with them.

Executive Chef
    My favorite item is the large display case. I like that TL took the time to create a new design for a display case. I like the dark gray color. I like the bread baskets on top, they make it seem more 'real'. I really want it!

I agree with twospoons, some of the items are strange and silly/cartoony . Overall I like this update but I only really want two items (the two largest items). Really hope it's not a box, gambling with my gems isn't fun for me
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    I will definitely buy the two large ones even they are for gems, but if they come in a box, I won't gamble.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast