Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 02-11-2015

Rhino Keeper
    How should I get? Envelope will be a combination of anchovies? Gardener box so you can do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    See I think the reason that TL haven't mentioned if it will be available on Android is perhaps because they don't want to make a promise they cant keep. They are most likely still investigating the possibility of including the feature on Android and working through possible coding issues. If they flat out said it would be available or that it would be available by x weeks/months, then that puts pressure on them to deliver something by not only a certain time, but to deliver something which after some trials and investigation, they may actually not be able to deliver because of a coding issue that can't be resolved. It certainly wouldn't be for lack of trying. I'm pretty sure TL cares just as much for Android players as they do for iOS. Making a promise you can't deliver would be far worse than making no commitment at all.
    i guess that, given a range of bad options, i'd rather have them at least give a "we're working on it" nod to android, even without an ETA. obviously that's personal preference.

at this point, i'm hoping that the 12 day timer means that after the bundle has expired, the 4x4 will be moved to the general marketplace as a standalone. better to have a delay than never have the content at all, especially since content is often delayed on android with the new versions, so we're used to it. i would hope the price wouldn't be too much higher than the 23 gems (?) someone said the display worked out to be after deducting the cost of the other gem items in the bundle.

Executive Chef
    Love the bundle bought it in both accts
    Too bad android can't get it yet
    If any androids have an apple device at home that other family member uses ask to borrow it and sign into your acct but remember to sign out
    So for other acct on that device make sure it has a password... So you can sign back to that acct so yours is out of the device
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    See I think the reason that TL haven't mentioned if it will be available on Android is perhaps because they don't want to make a promise they cant keep. They are most likely still investigating the possibility of including the feature on Android and working through possible coding issues. If they flat out said it would be available or that it would be available by x weeks/months, then that puts pressure on them to deliver something by not only a certain time, but to deliver something which after some trials and investigation, they may actually not be able to deliver because of a coding issue that can't be resolved. It certainly wouldn't be for lack of trying. I'm pretty sure TL cares just as much for Android players as they do for iOS. Making a promise you can't deliver would be far worse than making no commitment at all.
    Could be the case, but given the lack of response or development for the last iOS only feature, I'm guessing this could get the same treatment. Or maybe they will remember that this will actually make them money unlike the last one and they'll dedicate more resources to getting this one to work. Who knows.

Still, their lack of communication on the matter is just very off putting, regardless of the reason. They could simply just say "we are currently working on getting it ready for Android devices, as well, but due to ____, we cannot give a set date or time frame on when it would be available at this time. we appreciate your patience and will do everything that we can to add this feature to the game as soon as possible.". That doesn't make a promise on when you can expect it, but at least lets you know that they haven't just decided to not work on it because of....whatever reason. If they don't want to do it for budgetary/technical reasons or something along those lines, then just say it. If they do want it to be available and have a team working on it as we speak, then just say it. To just act like the question wasn't asked multiple times in their announcement thread, which they were obviously reading since they were responding to other things, is just kind of disrespectful in a way.

As I may end up having to stop playing these games anyway (for other reasons), I guess it doesn't matter much to me in the long run. But I can't help but think that if they don't want Android users to feel like the "red-headed stepchild" of the Story games, they should probably stop treating them that way. Otherwise...that's just how it's always going to look if they continue to do things such as this, unfortunately.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have android and I also want the bundles to but the fact is there's only 12 or so phones on Apple so it's probably easier to things for ios than android there's thousands of android devices that support bakery story maybe later we will receive them.also maybe tl was going to wait until they had them ready for everyone but after the stink myself included made over the black Friday sale they had to push the release date up.

Alright, this is a little off-topic but I just wanna comment on how I'm loving that TL has been keeping the prices low for the past couple of goals and this new cronut... Makes things a lot more affordable and I definitely even wanna play more recently!!

Farm Supplier
    I really dig the new items! I bought everything, then I came here on the forums and found out that there was a bundle that I wasn't aware of and another large item that isn't on Android. Honestly, I can live without the bundle since I can buy the items separately but I hope they still make the large item or bundle available. And if I knew I could only get the large item as part of the bundle, I probably would have waited to get the bundle instead so I don't waste extra gems on doubles of the other gem items.

Executive Chef
    how can people get in their bakery since the lollipop update and I can't? should a factory reset help the issue?

Farm Supplier
    im sorry i come here to read bcusz i get to know more about bakery story so you guysz can tellnim like new in here so sometimes i dont understand what are u guys talking about and i have a serious question... whats bundles? i feel stupid for asking this.. can somebody explain this 2 me plsz thank u (:

Farm Supplier
    I like the bundle too, but can't buy it due to lack of Gems. I would buy Gems, but I never have them offered at the sale prices. "Why? I ask" their reply was not evveryone is included in Gems sales. So, I'm IOS and I feel that I'm being treated unfairly since all my Android friends DO get the sales. It seems there are trade-offs in both operating systems.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast