Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 02-11-2015

I agree with those who think this could be a box. And I hope we're wrong! :-D

Really like the display case and the 4x4. *fingers crossed*

Fashion Designer
    Man, such a shame this is probably a box, I actually like the items here. Very nice bakery related theme overall. But unless we get another theme that I feel like I could match with this perfectly, I have no desire to gamble with the box for these things. But if something right comes along...I may have to consider it. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    No I don't think it's a box because android is due for another version and in the description insinuates a new versio. And they don't usually update for a box.

Executive Chef
    If it's a box I'd be pretty mad to get those dividers. Who needs one divider for 24 gems? The food related items all look nice though. Probably won't splurge if it's a box but that case with the french bread on top would be great out of the box at a reasonable price. I like that they're listening to us about more bakery related items these last couple of months though. All these things in the update would look good with the coffee stuff too.

Since the gelato goals almost every final goal prize is bakery related in some way. Only problem with so many food related displays--I'm running low on gems! Guess there won't be much saving for Black Friday this year if they keep going with the good updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like a box. At least it's a good box. I love everything except the giant "URBAN" signs lol

Fashion Designer
    Didn't we just get a box not too long ago? That stupid ice princess castle box thing? I'm not too crazy about this update anyway so I couldn't care less lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Didn't we just get a box not too long ago? That stupid ice princess castle box thing? I'm not too crazy about this update anyway so I couldn't care less lol.
    That box was the update 3 weeks ago (Jan 21st 2015). So yes it does seem early for another box. I always thought they release a box every 4 weeks but maybe the release of this box is early because they also released the goals a week early and TL might be following a certain schedule ( ie release a box the week after releasing the monthly goals).
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Loving all the breads display I see! It's so realistic looking!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering about those donuts on the expresso counter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    No I don't think it's a box because android is due for another version and in the description insinuates a new versio. And they don't usually update for a box.
    Hopefully the new version will fix the problem I've been having

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast