Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 02-11-2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I've got other appliances out now so can't see myself. Which appliance is it on?
    You will find it on the Oven.

Farm Supplier
    So since this "bundle" is an ios thing only, those of us who play on android don't even have the chance of getting the 4x4. Great, just great. I guess that TL doesn't see android users as people, more like an afterthought.
    Adding nbrs who are lvl 60+. I'm a lvl 99 daily player and I only gift PARTS. Don't really care about your star rating as long as you gift parts and play daily.

Executive Chef
    Interesting. I didn't notice the 12 day timer on the bundle initially but as soon as I did I bought it because I already had a gem sale. Once you buy the bundle, you can't buy it again! You can only purchase it once!

Executive Chef
    Yeah that sucks. I'm sure they eventually have plans to make it available on Android. It's probably due to coding that makes it more difficult to have it on Android for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    So since this "bundle" is an ios thing only, those of us who play on android don't even have the chance of getting the 4x4. Great, just great. I guess that TL doesn't see android users as people, more like an afterthought.

Fashion Designer
    I went ahead and got the bundle even though I bought the spatula and two bread displays. The 4x4 is very big. The top comes up past the top of the Baker's Square.

Executive Chef
    The 4x4 display when you factor in the cost of gems for the other items actually costs only 23 gems. That's 1 gem cheaper than trying to gamble on a box with no guarantee you will get it. These bundles are a genius idea! Thanks TL. Keep these bundles coming!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I went ahead and got the bundle even though I bought the spatula and two bread displays. The 4x4 is very big. The top comes up past the top of the Baker's Square.

Executive Chef
    Can someone post a screencap of the 4x4 bundle item for those who are thinking of getting it? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The 4x4 display when you factor in the cost of gems for the other items actually costs only 23 gems. That's 1 gem cheaper than trying to gamble on a box with no guarantee you will get it. These bundles are a genius idea! Thanks TL. Keep these bundles coming!
    Exactly! I bought the other bundle for 3/4 of my bakeries (still waiting for another gem sale for one). I like these bundles! Whoever thought of it should get a promotion.

Oh, and I hate to see players left out. I wish all players could have access to the bundles. Maybe later? I'm on iOS, but I have an I Android can borrow. Maybe some players can do that as an option, those who may have a friend or someone who has an iPhone. Reminds me of all of us who wanted the old Christmas items and only Android players still had them!

Executive Chef
    Oh don't ever suggest to people to try to have access to iOS phones! A few players weren't impressed when I made that suggestion for the Christmas boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Exactly! I bought the other bundle for 3/4 of my bakeries (still waiting for another gem sale for one). I like these bundles! Whoever thought of it should get a promotion.

Oh, and I hate to see players left out. I wish all players could have access to the bundles. Maybe later? I'm on iOS, but I have an I Android can borrow. Maybe some players can do that as an option, those who may have a friend or someone who has an iPhone. Reminds me of all of us who wanted the old Christmas items and only Android players still had them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Can someone post a screencap of the 4x4 bundle item for those who are thinking of getting it? Thanks.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast