Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alicorns Are Being STOLEN!

Angry Alicorns Are Being STOLEN!

Just because YOU, TL, made a game programming error, does NOT give you the right to TAKE AWAY items that are already in our (the game-players--your paycheck providers') possession! That is called STEALING! You people could JUST AS EASILY HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE A 2nd ALICORN, rather than take away the Alicorns that were already in players' kingdoms!

YOU WILL LOSE PLAYERS OVER THIS!

Oh yes, they will.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Fashion Designer
    amen, it's so wrong. so wrong.

Host(ess)
    Yes I'm REALLY FREAKING mad and upset I want it back asap, I spend tons of money on this game and have 150 neighbors and I will ask them to ******* this game with me. Return them

New Resident
    Adding my voice to the protest!!!!
    GIVE BACK OUR ALICORNS

Fashion Designer
    lousy customer service, again... Short sighted, penny wise and dollar foolish. This is the last straw for me, will not buy any more gems. The lack of grace is unbelievable... And downright rude to remove something without notification, especially something due to their own error. TeamLava needs to take a crash course in courtesy. Missed opportunity for some good will, very very short sighted... They obviously have a corporate policy that never gives any quarter any players. Bah humbug TeamLava... You are now official Scrooge's Valentine's Day!

Executive Chef
    I just checked and saw mines is gone too. This is horrible! I don't usually throw fits but Im saying it now...I will never buy gems from this game again. It's low to take what became ours due to your engineers flubbing and making the alicorn free.

Farm Supplier
    Yep mines also gone. So unfair, not our fault that TL made the mistake. I will never put another penny into this game or any of TL's other games. SUCK IT UP TL, do the RIGHT thing & return ALL the ones you took away.

Rhino Keeper
    Yo TL...

"The wedding is off!"
    And Sabrina is P I S S E D!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Fashion Designer
    think it is going to take more than returning the stolen wedding alicorns for teamlava to recoup on this one! The lack of grace, and missed opportunity for goodwill... Wonder how much in gem sales that translates to.

PS the moderators and dabag rock! Love and appreciate you guys! Anything negative is not directed to you, and i thank you for all your work & help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast