Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [OCD special edition] How to keep your alicon flapping their wings at the same time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    It will take some practice to get used to. When you turn the alicons, and then turn it back, the alicon will immediately flap its wing, so you need to time it right and wait when the other alicons is about to flap their wings.
    Thanks. Will try that. Mine are currently very out of sync and it is drinking me mad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Hello folks,

Today I found out how to keep all alicons synchronise at same pace. Basically you need edit the kingdom, turn the alicon you want to synchronise and wait for the reference alicon jump, when it does, quickly turn the alicon again. Rainse and repeat you will have your all your alicons synchronised!
    Thanks! Now the alicorns, dragons and manticores are now synchronised in each of their sections!

Not sure my OCD will stretch to synchronising the farm animals!

Rhino Keeper
    Eventually mine went out of sync again.......all by themselves!!! This could become an ongoing battle.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Eventually mine went out of sync again.......all by themselves!!! This could become an ongoing battle.
    Same thing happened to mine. . Gave up don't want to keep resetting it.

Executive Chef
    Yep same thing happen to me too

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They must all want self expression! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They must all want self expression! lol
    It's the smug look on their faces when they are flapping their wings, my dragons do it too. They are laughing at me, wish I could turn them to face the opposite way!

Executive Chef
    It ain't real OCD until you call it CDO - it's the same, but the letters are in alphabetical order.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It ain't real OCD until you call it CDO - it's the same, but the letters are in alphabetical order.

bwahahaha, great thread! It's surprising that I haven't tried to do something about this... maybe I secret knew it was futile for a long-term solution, maybe it's actually part of the daily routine...

Host(ess)
    Thanks, because of this great thread and advice I got my alicorns to do the wave :-p
    (Too bad they are dancing on their own again after restarting game, was fun for my short CDO-moment)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12