Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OCD special edition] How to keep your alicon flapping their wings at the same time

Rhino Keeper

[OCD special edition] How to keep your alicon flapping their wings at the same time

Hello folks,

Today I found out how to keep all alicons synchronise at same pace. Basically you need edit the kingdom, turn the alicon you want to synchronise and wait for the reference alicon jump, when it does, quickly turn the alicon again. Rainse and repeat you will have your all your alicons synchronised!

Executive Chef
    Love the title. Would you believe me if I told you my OCD doesn't want them synchronised but unsynchronised?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! It's been driving me up the wall looking at my Alis. Now my Wedding Ali and Pinkie are in sync to pull the carriage.

Rhino Keeper
    Another ocd thing......to avoid 600+gem traps.......keep your Ali's behind big trees. I'm fully aware of when the day are ripe, then I move the tree.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Host(ess)
    Thank you for this, I have been wondering how to make them synchronised

Rhino Keeper
    OMG thank you for several reasons
    1. I finally have a technique to sync my Alicorns
    2. I'm not the only one that has this OCD

.... with this I can also sync my 2 dragons that pull Greselda's carriage

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I love this thread - every time I see the heading, it makes me smile! I'm going to add a link to section 3 Fun Stuff in The Hub!

Fashion Designer
    I think team lava games prey on those of us with OCD. Lol.

I always work for expansions so I can organize better. And line things up and optimize space etc. lol

We need an OCD club.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Ok. Tried this and it is not working. I am obviously doing something wrong. Could you clarify what the last sentence in echowuuu means before I become slightly deranged!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Ok. Tried this and it is not working. I am obviously doing something wrong. Could you clarify what the last sentence in echowuuu means before I become slightly deranged!!!
    It will take some practice to get used to. When you turn the alicons, and then turn it back, the alicon will immediately flap its wing, so you need to time it right and wait when the other alicons is about to flap their wings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast