Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did not get Valentine Event

Fashion Designer

Did not get Valentine Event

I am on andriod, over level 100 and did not get this event.
    I asked in forums if it was IOs exclusive, they said andriod and ios get it when level 17+.
    .........????

Are you using regular dragon story and not dragon story:winter?

Fashion Designer
    nope, i am using the winter version.

Executive Chef
    Download the regular Dragon Story from the Play Store, that's where the iOS features are including the Valentine Event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Download the regular Dragon Story from the Play Store, that's where the iOS features are including the Valentine Event.
    im using android!

Angry Can't mine, battle, or do quests >:/

I don't understand why only some users get to have all the features that dragon story has to offer. My partner has a knock off phone and gets all the features on her dragon story but I have an S5 and can only breed dragons, why is that? It's increasingly disappointing.

Are you using Dragon Story or Dragon Story:Winter? If you're using Dragon Story:Winter i suggest downloading and using Dragon Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    im using android!
    I know, that's why I said regular Dragon Story from the Play Store. Because the iOS-only features are now on Android, but you have to use the regular version to experience it.

I agree with Jathzia I'm using a note. 3 when I downloaded dragon story. Was able to mine, craft, and quest

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmidnight13 View Post
    I don't understand why only some users get to have all the features that dragon story has to offer. My partner has a knock off phone and gets all the features on her dragon story but I have an S5 and can only breed dragons, why is that? It's increasingly disappointing.
    You need to download plain Dragon Story without seasonal version. Last, it updated to 16 Jan 2015. Only that version offer iOS features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast