Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Suggestion Thread

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle: Suggestion Thread

In the previous poll there weren't many suggestions for items or decorations which is what I use to establish a new poll for you. The posts are mostly about game functionality, which is awesome!

Please note that I have submitted the results of the last poll. There were really great ideas posted, so keep them coming.

***I'll create a new poll in a week or so if you can post some ideas that I can use, so help please!***

Link to previous poll
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-15 at 02:56 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just out of interest, here is a summary of all of the suggestions from the previous suggestion thread. It's amazing....!

* more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
    * More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
    * I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems
    * making expansions available every 3 or 4 months
    * I would like to suggest a winery! Instead of Cocoa tree, we could plant grapevines, and have grapes to make wine, ( white and red ). Also beer from yeast ( instead of cocoa tree) and ship them, (from the harbor as new adventure items !)
    * Make the Inventory more useful!
    * Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange
    * variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.
    * to be able to give more gifts each day (minimum 10) and have a greater variety of gifts.
    * market place or building to sell stuff to other players and buy what i need. Player Exchange building, like the royal exchange.
    * a weaver - weave alternate outfits for our heroes, gold could be a rare drop when collected items, we could weave nets for harvesting shrimp or lobsters in addition to clothing and this would use dyes as well.
    * what about item limits? why not all cap at 99? or make higher limits
    * more levels added, and give special abilities to players with high levels
    * adding a new RP building once every 3 years? It's been years since a new RP building came along
    * trade tickets. We need more ways to get them.
    * more wizard schools!!!!!!
    * Ability to increase max energy. 40 isn't really enough anymore, even with alicorns and wizard schools
    * Being able to give and receive more gifts would be great. I think three gifts a day to be far too limited.
    * have the option to purchase under decorations the rare drops from the various adventures... For example: berry mound, fairy campfire, pumpkin hutch, scary scarecrow and hayride
    * I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor
    * the ability to search for other kingdoms by name or storm8 ID, and also be able to visit without having to invite
    * a coin trade in the royal exchange for trade tickets and/or expansion permits
    * Better communicate deadlines to players. Limit the popups at the load of the game.
    * I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory!
    * new exchange trades
    * What about a farm that I can put all my animals in one building and collect from it. So there will be no more head to butt animal lining up in my kingdom,
    * I really would love to be able to actually go inside the various buildings in our Kingdoms and, while in there, be able to play some time-waster games.
    * Leveling up with our Experience Points.
    * more plots to farm as you increase with level
    * will there ever be a reason to cook the breakfast buffet again? it just sits there,... lonely,.. on the menu without purpose anymore. sad little breakfast buffet.
    * Another use for Transformation Tonic.
    * Please offer the summer gazebo and bountiful table as gem purchase options in the market (fully built). The harvest pergola, glimmerbat habitat & reindeer stable were also time-limited goals but are offered as gem items in the market, so why not other time-limited items??? (Hello, LOVE SHACK!?)
    * Market Requests like we had in the beginning of the game (or daily ones, like in Wonderland) or a return of the caravans (for GEMS!)
    * A new use for spellbooks once 2 wizard schools are at level 5 (or more levels for wiz schools?!).
    * the ability to craft golden nugget
    * New animal (possibly new egg dropping from the roost)
    * New (animated) building that will drop a gem (even if once a week)
    * Shorter quests would be awesome!! 4-8 hours, as mentioned earlier, is a great time limit.
    * Make gold items not quite so rare
    * I'd love if at certain hours of the day, the characters that walk around (Ivy, Thurston, Sabina, Greselda, etc.) would disappear into their homes
    * Day/Night ability
    * Maybe from the useless "deco trade" TL could add drops of some royal animals?! or fruit trees?!
    * send a decoration, creature, or pretty much any inventory item to specific neighbors
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-15 at 02:56 AM.

I seem to recall someone suggested having an item that drops multiple mushrooms per collection. I thought this was a fabulous suggestion! Collecting mushrooms is so energy intensive and never fails to spawn a dire boar, it makes me cringe every time I see one of those enery suckers, LOL. Maybe it can be an option for the next poll

Fashion Designer
    I have a suggestion for TeamLava after clipping my wedding alicorn they gave up in their own coding error ... but, it would not be printable here! Love the moderators, the rest of TeamLava can kiss

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see my game restored to the condition it would be in if there had NEVER been any glitches.

Let me see.... that would mean:
    Timers finishing early... Please restore rewards/lost resources
    Game server down... Please restore lost energy and give me the resources I could have crafted in that time
    Game lagging... Please restore my GEMS!
    Fortunes not giving rewards... Anybody see any beams and bits restored?

And don't even get me started about that coding glitch/deficiency causing the gem confirmation button to be missing for years now!

Nightclub Owner
    SpiritWind, I second and third and fourth any of the items that are requesting our buildings drop more supplies. I have all of my resource structures at level 5 and to have only one jewel from the mine or jewelry drop, is insane. Sometimes they don't even drop any, and I'm not maxxed out on them, in fact, I really need them right now. The same goes for wool and it only drops one and only from one of the two buildings. I could understand if they were still on level 1, but they are level 5 buildings and considering the time and resources that went into levelling them up, they should have a higher drop rate than what they do.

So, that's my suggestion.

Farm Supplier
    What about a house for the hero? Thomas, Ivy, Thurston, Sabrina, Griselda and even Kaz have houses.

I suggest a new adventure; Hunting down Horse Bandits. Our courageous knights brings us back our stolen Valentines Allicorn.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    love it great idea

Fashion Designer
    Manticores should always drop whiskers.

Bring back Love Shack for the newer players.

A new trade--we've had all of these for awhile.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast