Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!!!!!! Clarification needed please, Thx!

There are times of day when the only bases u will see only show 0-1 or 40 crowns. We haven't figured out why. But usually if you fight one of these low crown ones or go off for awhile it will go back to normal.

It isn't just crown levels that determine match ups. It can't be. You see level 30's in rotation that surely don't have 2000+crowns. It would be nice to know, but I don't think they will give us exact criteria.

thanks to all those who replied, but does anyone else not know what are the criterias :

- To earn a shield when we lose after being attacked?
    - most bases offer 0 crowns, if we win. How are crowns calculated?

Thanks again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefsaw View Post
    thanks to all those who replied, but does anyone else not know what are the criterias :

- To earn a shield when we lose after being attacked?
    - most bases offer 0 crowns, if we win. How are crowns calculated?

Thanks again.
    You get (or should get) a shield anytime that you lose a battle when the opponent gets 50% or more. From my experience, the shield duration depends on the severity of the beat down that you were given; starting at 8 hours and going up to possibly 16 hours for a total 100% loss. I was able to see this when I was lower level and would lose often. The pro-rated shield duration was not always the case and may have changed since but that was something I had noticed. Crowns are awarded based on the total available and the win %. If you attack a base that offers 1 crown, you need to win 100% to get the crown. If the base offers say 10 crowns and you win, you will get between 5 and 10 crowns. If you win say at 86% you will get 8. If you attack a base awarding 5 crowns you would get 2@50%, 3@60%, 4@80% and 5@100%. It truncates and doesn't round so often you are better just stopping troop deploy if you had the potential to get 2 crowns and get over 50% but no shot at 100%. You are essentially wasting your trained troops to not gain any further crowns. If you are farming, then that is another story.

Thanks for ur reply.

It's no longer the case that when others attack me, n they win more than 50 percent, I seldom get any type of shield thus my question.

My question re 0 crowns bases, I am fully aware that if I win, I will get zero crowns. My question is how are crowns matched up when we choose which Kingdom to attack.

Been over a week since I tried asking, hope someone here can help clarify......

Members of my alliance wants to know too. Thanks in advance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12