Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story vs bakery story 😄voting.

Host(ess)

Restaurant story vs bakery story 😄voting.

It is a difficult question we like both the games but you have vote any one of the two games so let's see which game gets more votes.

Host(ess)
    My vote goes to restaurant story.it was toughf battle but restaurant wins for me.

Executive Chef
    Restaurant was the first I actually played. But bakery gets my money the most and is my most endeared.

Rhino Keeper
    My vote goes to Restaurant Story is my favorite game.

Nightclub Owner
    Years ago I would have voted for Bakery Story as I enjoyed it more and the deco was cuter, but once they initiated the Price Hike in Sept '12, I quit and never looked back. RS is a game I've played since the beginning as well, and I've taken breaks from it every now and again, but I always come back to it. Even over the other TL games I play, I'd have to say that RS is by far my favorite.

Host(ess)
    Voting so far:
    :restaurant story:
    :-------------------: =(3). Bakery story=1

Restaurant story leads keep voting��

Fashion Designer
    restaurant story!

Fashion Designer
    I do enjoy both, but taking into consideration the low recipe yield counts (especially for goals) and the fact that you now have to pay a hefty price for the goal "prize" in RS... Would have to give my vote to Bakery.

Farm Supplier
    I'll come in and shake the votes up a little.
    My vote goes to Bakery Story as RS just doesn't cut it for me, I use same principles but don't make as much coin in RS either but BS was first downloaded game after fashion story so maybe it holds the key to my heart in that way.

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Fashion Designer
    RS for me. Just more variety overall in creating a restaurant over a bakery, IMO. This game doesn't have a ton in the way of gameplay, so a big part of it is the decorating/design aspect of it. A lot of the more random/obscure themes that we are given just seem to fit a restaurant more than a bakery. Even though it's not very likely to actually happen IRL, a space themed restaurant just doesn't nearly as weird as a space themed bakery, for example. RS also has a ton of variety in the recipes that can be made for it. RS can feature actual "normal" food and also baked goods and desserts, if it wanted. Bakery...not so much. After a while, it's just a huge mix of cupcakes, cakes, pies and cookies, for the most part.

I have a love/hate relationship with RS's low plate count. I hate that I can run out of food easily a lot of the time, but I also don't mind it other times because it means that I can get rid of food on a counter MUCH easier than in BS, where you have like 10 times the amount of food on one counter for the same amount of time. If they made it to where we could just move food freely, it might not bother me as much. But because we can't...another somewhat downside to BS, for someone who doesn't care to have a random mismatched counter sitting somewhere.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast