Thread: 2nd Time I But Gems And They Fail To Show Up Again

Rhino Keeper

2nd Time I Buy Gems And They Fail To Show Up Again

I wanted to buy the kissing booth since they went on sale for 80 gems and was a few gems short since I used them the other day to win a prize in Piper's tree house game. So I go to buy more gems and confirm everything and make the purchase and nothing happens. It shows in iTunes that I made the purchase. It shows in my bank account that the transaction is pending. This happened the last time I made a gem purchase. Seems like I just can't buy gems over the weekend or something. Last time it happened I had to wait until Monday for the TL team to show up and then it took another day for them to resolve it. I asked them 3 times for an answer to why this happened and how I could keep it from happening again.....they never gave me an answer.....so please don't lock this thread so that other people who might know can tell me how to keep this from happening.....please don't just say to contact the support team. I am losing precious time on getting the collection items crafted. If I have to wait 3 days before getting my gems it will be of little use by then.
    Is this happening because the transaction is pending and TL won't release the gems until it goes through? Even though it's pending the money is still taken from my account. Is this an iTunes problem or a TL problem? A lot of places don't forward transactions made over the weekend until Monday or sometimes even later....TL needs to resolve this if they want my continued business. Is there a way to purchase gems using an iTunes gift card? I have some of those laying around and if they can be used it might be a better alternative than using a credit/debit card for purchases.
    I was 5 gems short so I'm trying to fill a train order to get those last gems. I have it all filled but short on 4 of 8 coffee's. Have to wait for my other teas to finish to craft any.
    Last edited by reewinder; 02-07-15 at 08:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Advice if the gems don't show up then its time to play another game if its a IOS/Appel device payment wait for the mail thats confirms your payment, there is a link within to take contact with apple, there you can click on refund option because the gems didn't show up for the second time and that you have contacted the game developers about it because of a lag, your money gets refunden within 2-3 days.

Don't do this to much or you will get a ban for a few weeks and then you can't do any payments after that for while ( this is conform there own scam rules, there will be an investigation after alteast 3 refunds about your payment behavior).

Who's problem it is depend on your internet connection, this its your problem, if game crashes while payment its a TL problem, and if your cash does not arrive at your bought option (real money of course its an apple problem this means you have to less money, or cc or not acceptable or what ever).

Option about gift card are not availeble yet or never will come, (my advise buy itunes/apple payment card and set this to your account, then do a ingame buy option and no cc or ****** or what ever will be charged) and because you set the money worth card on your apple account you receive the gem immediately after the payment.

i hope this works out for you bro, goodluck.
    Last edited by Floris1234567890; 02-08-15 at 02:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get the kissing booth but still no gems. I'm sure I'll have to send an email to TL support and wait again like last time. Probably will get them by late Monday or Tuesday. But imagine if I hadn't scraped together the 80 gems.....I'd be losing out on about 3 extra days of crafting time to make parts for the collections to turn in. I hit the button to download their restaurant story valentine game and got 15 gems and then completed a train order in record time for the remaining 5 gems.
    Last time this happened my timer expired for the treehouse game and I missed out on the prize I was trying for and had to sit on the gems and pray they didn't get lost to gem traps until the prize arrived again in the tree house. I think it took nearly 2 months before it showed up again.
    I am definitely going to try and pay with an iTunes gift card if I ever make another purchase.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having issues. Sometimes there can be a delay in getting the gems/gold. I would suggest going back to your old ticket and ask them this question to see if they
    can tell you why you had a delay.
    Using iTunes cards may help, because then there would be one less step to worry about- credit card confirmation.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request