Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No shield

No shield

People are reporting in global that when ATTACKED and defeated they are not getting shield . One says that they purchased a Shield they did not receive it. Another says a 7-day Shield they accidently bought on Wednesday and asked for the gems back...the Shield was removed but gems not returned.

Rhino Keeper
    A few of my alliance members got attacked and they got no shield. There is however a better selection of kingdoms to choose from for attacking.

Lol! I suppose that's true! Maybe it's on purpose!

No shield,then we must be online all day to keep the crown hard-earned.how can we rest,how to work.NO SHIELD - END GAME!

Angry Shield Protection Not Working

I have sent 3 separate emails to Support@Firemocha.com about the shield protection in the game was not working. I sent money buying gem to get 2 day protection when i noticed at the end of day one that i had no shield. I figure maybe I hit something or what not, so I bought gems to get the 7 day shield. Again, NO SHIELD PROTECTION. I was trying to build up coins and spellstones to upgrade troops and castle defense. I have been raided 4 times now thus losing coins and spellstones. I CANNOT SIT ON MY PHONE PLAYING THE GAME 24 HOURS NOT STOP A DAY. If this is some kind of strategy that Firemocha has crafted up, then it is a VERY DUMB ONE. I hope that by posting here I will get a response to this game issue. If not, I want a refund for the gems that I had purchased to get 2 day and 7 day protection (that did not activate) and I will quit playing the game.

I'm hoping th recent game glitches are a sign of them fiddling with the program's either to signal an update or fix probs with people being on 24/7.
    Please Fm, can u tell us what is really going on? Some people are about to expire from hoding their breath!

And players! Tell your friends and allis to come to forum. Input is needed for fm to know what's going on!

Rhino Keeper
    i hope FireMocha activates the gem-bought shields and reinstate any losses you had during the time when the shields should've been working.
    If I may dare say, I think the game can do without attack-activated shields. Unlike Storm8 games, in Kingdom Clash you cant be farmed or targeted relentlessly, unless you have unlucky chance of crossing paths again. Without attack-activated shields, players are more inclined to be active..you cant be attacked if u r online and u'll do more attacks to get loot for upgrades. Fair enough, you should be be able to buy shields if you want to. FireMocha gets more dough. Win, win.

New Resident
    If this is a new update! Congratulations to you! Is won the Ig Nobel Frize for doing quick players leave the game.evn if the fault of the game, quickly fix it before it's too late.

Rhino Keeper
    If you bought gems with real money, you should get gems back or it would be similar to theft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast