Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No shield

Why noone from this forum appear and answer this problem? Or FM don't need players anymore? We know this happended at weekend, and try to wait an answer till now! Just say you don't need players any more FM, we will spend our time for another game!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-09-15 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@firemocha.com for assistance.

I have also reported this over to the community managers.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the reports, everyone! This should be fixed. Newly earned or purchased shields should be working correctly now. If you have purchased a shield that was not applied correctly, please send us a ticket at support@firemocha.com! Thanks for your patience!

Rhino Keeper
    I got attacked and got no shield. Not a rumor anymore.....its a fact.

I have had no shield for 4-5 days. I have been attacked many times. I hope the game people are keeping track. I should get the crowns which I lost when I should've had a shield returned to me. Several of my clan mates also have this problem. There are probably also some that I don't know about. They must've done this deliberately for some reason. Just before it happened I went 3 days with no attacks, which is quite unusual. I hope we will get an answer soon.

Reports of people getting shields now

New Resident

You've answered *half* the question

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for the reports, everyone! This should be fixed. Newly earned or purchased shields should be working correctly now. If you have purchased a shield that was not applied correctly, please send us a ticket at support@firemocha.com! Thanks for your patience!
    What about the shields we get after losing when attacked? I've been taking some 100% losses and getting no shield. Is this a bug, or a change that's been made to get people to buy gems?

Edit: I see my last loss was before your reply saying the problem had been fixed. Guess I should wait and see.
    Last edited by ragnariv; 02-10-15 at 05:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12