Thread: No Notification Upon Level Up?

Host(ess)

No Notification Upon Level Up?

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I didn't find anything when I searched the castle story forum.

Last night I was at level 49, ALMOST level 50. I just noticed this morning that I'm at level 50(!!!) after expending full energy a couple times. The thing is, my game didn't notify me upon reaching level 50. No energy refill (I would have collected from my crops with it) and no popup. I would have loved getting the popup and would have screenshot it to my sister, and I mean who can't use the energy? At this point, this boost of energy takes so long to get and that was the last one until the level max is raised again. This isn't a big deal but it is a bummer since it was level 50. I do have a habit of clicking a few things and letting my phone go to sleep, only to come back and click and few more things a little bit later (that's what happens when playing and studying at the same time) so the notification may have gotten lost in the while awake/sleep/awake/sleep collecting. Otherwise, thanks for a great game

Quote Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but I didn't find anything when I searched the castle story forum.

Last night I was at level 49, ALMOST level 50. I just noticed this morning that I'm at level 50(!!!) after expending full energy a couple times. The thing is, my game didn't notify me upon reaching level 50. No energy refill (I would have collected from my crops with it) and no popup. I would have loved getting the popup and would have screenshot it to my sister, and I mean who can't use the energy? At this point, this boost of energy takes so long to get and that was the last one until the level max is raised again. This isn't a big deal but it is a bummer since it was level 50. I do have a habit of clicking a few things and letting my phone go to sleep, only to come back and click and few more things a little bit later (that's what happens when playing and studying at the same time) so the notification may have gotten lost in the while awake/sleep/awake/sleep collecting. Otherwise, thanks for a great game
    Sorry to hear that you missed the notification. You should see the notification for every level so you may have missed the pop up. However, you should have received your energy refill.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I am at level 50 now, with156,240 xp....the star with the number 50 isn't filling in like it did before. Or do I need more points?

It isn't filling up because the maximum level at the moment is level 50.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!