Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treent's plot- expanded with 70 runes

Just to be clear, we know that in general the cost of expansion is a function of the number of expansions you have already done (so your first few expansions will cost very few runes, REGARDLESS of which island you are expanding on). I had been wondering whether this explains why some people had been getting a 20-rune cost for the Treent--maybe they had not expanded to any of the ice islands and had gone straight to the lower green island, thus paying far less than 70 runes for those expansions.

HOWEVER, further information shows that this is not the explanation for the 20-rune cost for the Treent space. At least one person has posted that they paid 20 runes to expand to the Treent even though their normal expansions are costing 70 runes. So it would appear that the price for the Treent's space truly has changed for everyone, from 70 runes to 20 runes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Here's the new treent costs screenshot if you really need it (I assume TL knows exactly the changes they made though, haha):

Attachment 18198
    Thanks. This helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I did, thanks. In addition to the 70 runes, it also cost me $10 mil. I added that as well because I'm not sure if that's still the case?
    Coin value remains the same.

70 runes and 10 mil to treents

Storm id granzen4
    Last edited by granzen4; 02-08-15 at 03:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnoodle129 View Post
    I expanded with 70 runes.
    I'd: Schnoodle129
    I am removing your name from the list. I visited your forest and it seems that you haven't expanded to any of the two plots in question. Though you did clear 2 plots on the dark island, we are referring specifically to the 2 plots with the new animals. If what I am saying is correct, please revise or delete your post as we are trying to keep the list a 100% accurate, otherwise the rest of us will lose credibility.
    If i am wrong, feel free to reply with an explanation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	18209

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	18210
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 02-08-15 at 04:57 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.

Can someone give me a link to the thread where members were posting that their expansion was only 20 or 12 runes so I can add that thread to my report

Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-08-15 at 04:47 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    See the link below. Thanks for submitting this issue

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Animals-2-4-15

Executive Chef
    Hi I have bought gems for 19,99 € and paid for the extension with gems. 70 runes and paid 10.000000 coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicallyknotted View Post
    HOWEVER, further information shows that this is not the explanation for the 20-rune cost for the Treent space. At least one person has posted that they paid 20 runes to expand to the Treent even though their normal expansions are costing 70 runes. So it would appear that the price for the Treent's space truly has changed for everyone, from 70 runes to 20 runes.
    Yes, the day it opened, when I tapped it, it said 10mil and the 70 runes as all my regular expansions are now.

The next day, I went mining and was surprised to see after 1 bomb, I had more than enough to expand to a square that cost 20 runes. I tapped expand and it took me to the Treent square. I paid 10mil coins and 20 runes ad the square opened and I got the Treent and its habitat.

Everyone expanding after the first day got the corrected price of 20 runes for the Treent square. Everyone who expanded the first night had to overpay for it by 50 runes (70-20).

Therefore, the right thing to do is to credit all those who were charged more than 20 runes for that expansion the difference between what they were overcharged and the actual price of 20 runes.

The coins price for that expansion remained the same.

ETA: I just looked through my photos and I did not take a screenshot. It had already been posted here that the price was corrected to 20 runes, so I guess I thought there was no need.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-08-15 at 09:17 PM. Reason: I can't type for poo on an iPad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Yes, the day it opened, when I tapped it, it said 10mil and the 70 runes as all my regular expansions are now.

The next day, I went mining and was surprised to see after 1 bomb, I had more than enough to expand to a square that cost 20 runes. I tapped expand and it took me to the Treent square. I paid 10mil coins and 20 runes ad the square opened and I got the Treent and its habitat.

Everyone expanding after the first day got the corrected price of 20 runes for the Treent square. Everyone who expanded the first night had to overpay for it by 50 runes (70-20).

Therefore, the right thing to do is to credit all those who were charged more than 20 runes for that expansion the difference between what they were overcharged and the actual price of 20 runes.

The coins price for that expansion remained the same.

ETA: I just looked through my photos and I did not take a screenshot. It had already been posted here that the price was corrected to 20 runes, so I guess I thought there was no need.
    Just like Zen I too just expanded to Treent just 30 minutes ago and to expand to him cost me 20 runes and 10 million coins!!! Thank goodness for me lol so tired trying to get 70 runes just to expand!!! Unfortunately I couldn't get the screen shot, for when I tried my device went black and by time it fixed the picture was gone and expansion was already in the works!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast