Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treent's plot- expanded with 70 runes

Fashion Designer
    i have used 70 runes for my treents plot speed breeding to get ruins!!

my id is A2TUDE

Executive Chef
    Could we get a mod to step in and respond to this? Is this thread good enough for us to get our runes back or do we need to contact customer service?

Come on now... I know someone from TL is reading every single thread. We deserve the respect of a response to this issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, I am behind on the threads. I am not sure I understand what is going on? I am currently showing all my next expansions cost 70 runes.
    Where is the 12 runes for expansions coming from? Is there a thread?
    Are there pictures of someones games showing only 12 are needed?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry guys, I am behind on the threads. I am not sure I understand what is going on? I am currently showing all my next expansions cost 70 runes.
    The plot where Hareon is was for 70 runes, I expanded there for 70 runes. Picture below shows A2tude has it for 12 runes so they dropped it.
    Same with treent, everyone in this thread expanded for 70 runes, they dropped that to 20 runes.
    So we're asking for the difference. Those who only expanded to treent will need a credit of 50 runes, and those who expanded to treent and Hareon for 70 runes each, will need a credit of 108 runes.
    I'm sure TL can and will read this thread, so I really hope they will credit us back. There were very few who expanded with 70 runes ( especially on both plots), so this shouldn't be too difficult to resolve. So if you can push the issue that's great.

Hareons cost before:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	18196

Hareons cost now:

Views:	26 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	18194

Treent cost before :

Views:	22 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	18197

Treent cost now :

Views:	14 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	18200
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 02-08-15 at 11:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Thanks Evi.

I spent 70 runes to unlock the Treent. FYI - first expandable plot on the Hareon shelf cost me 70 runes to expand, so does the one beside it. I can't unlock the Hareon until I clear the space beside it and that's another 70 runes on my game. That would be a total of 210 runes plus whatever it costs to unlock the Hareon I need to spend.

Storm ID: Karzee70
    Every other plot will remain at 70 runes cost.
    The Hareon and treent rune cost dropped as the coin value went up tremendously. So, revise your post when you can so we don't confuse TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just checked the thread and it doesn't appear that anyone took a screenshot of the Treent needing 20 runes now instead of 70, but several people reported that it did. I'm sure we can ask someone that hasn't reached it yet to do a screenshot - but TL shouldn't need that. They clearly made this change, they know how it is. All they should need is the ID's of people who are owed their 50 runes back because they expanded before the number was lowered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I just checked the thread and it doesn't appear that anyone took a screenshot of the Treent needing 20 runes now instead of 70, but several people reported that it did. I'm sure we can ask someone that hasn't reached it yet to do a screenshot - but TL shouldn't need that. They clearly made this change, they know how it is. All they should need is the ID's of people who are owed their 50 runes back because they expanded before the number was lowered.
    I think vodelle did. It should be under bugs and issues threads

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I think vodelle did. It should be under bugs and issues threads
    Ha! She took a picture of it when it was 70 runes... and now it's 20, that should be easy enough to check/get a screenshot of. Just in case anyone isn't convinced that it ever was 70 runes.... I'll add that picture here, I think.

Name:	70runes.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	18195

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    So, revise your post when you can so we don't confuse TL
    I did, thanks. In addition to the 70 runes, it also cost me $10 mil. I added that as well because I'm not sure if that's still the case?

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the new treent costs screenshot if you really need it (I assume TL knows exactly the changes they made though, haha):

Name:	Photo Feb 08, 1 10 56 PM.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	18198

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast