Thread: Alliances and players leaderboards

Alliances and players leaderboards

Are the alliances and players leader boards out of sync or not working right? In a recent post, there was mention of a player who has 2447 crowns at only level 40.
    Being the curious person I am, I looked at the leaderboards. Sure enough, I can see this person as the top rank player in the New Found Glory clan. But this person is only seen on the alliances leaderboard, but missing from the players leaderboard. With 2447 crowns, he ought to be ranked in the top 50.
    What's going on? is something wrong with leaderboards? He must be a legit player if the previous thread was reported and closed and he is still in the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I never notice that player was not on leaderboard. Very observant of you. Whole team disqualified from tournament! Suspension and fines to follow.

Really? How did you find out?
    There was a player reported a while back with way too many troops, also had 2500+ crowns and wasn't on leaderboard

Without getting into detail, it's possible the Alliance Leaderboard did not yet update but the Global Leaderboard already has. Additionally, we close threads reporting other players due to privacy concerns. If you would like to report anyone, please do so by emailing support@firemocha.com and do not start a new thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request, select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
    Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
    Crowns Lost:
    Coins Lost:
    Spellstone Lost: