Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often does Frank visit?

How is it that some people get a visit from Frank every half and hour of so, and other only see him every 5-10hours no matter how regularly they play the game??? It hardly seems fair :/

Fashion Designer
    In my restaurant lucky to see him Once a day sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFrogsFarm View Post
    How is it that some people get a visit from Frank every half and hour of so, and other only see him every 5-10hours no matter how regularly they play the game??? It hardly seems fair :/
    I was wondering the same thing. At the beginning of my game cid visited every 45 mins, now every 30 mins. Maybe it's the same with Frank.. That it depends on how many tables you have or how acceseble they are, or how much room there is for people to smoothly entering and leaving without being stuck in traffic on there way out/in...??

Here he comes every 3 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    In my restaurant lucky to see him Once a day sadly!
    Similar problem here, I open game frequently but only have 4 envelopes so I'm thinking it will be a hard goal to finish. No need to stash sugar lol.

At least we got some great decor and affordable items, plus I waited to download the game til my other TL games showed it as a goal so I earned premium currency on them.

I just was curious if others were not seeing much of Frank, now I'll lower my xpectations

Quote Originally Posted by venicej View Post
    I don't buy when it's so obvious. Hey game people this is not fair!
    Me neither! I won't use $ when a goal is so obviously set up for you to fail unless you spend real money.

Nightclub Owner
    I timed Frank all day today, he comes between 3 and 3 1/2 hours to my shop.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I don't know how it would be possible to reach 20 love letters when frank hardly comes. I her some people only seeing him once a day! TL fix up!

New Resident
    Team Lava!!!!! Please fix this.... Frank doesn't drop cards like Cid and Lily! It's imposssible to complete the goal!!! Disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    He comes to my restaurant every three hours. I set an alarm to make sure I don't miss him.

Nightclub Owner
    Two questions about Frank: if the game is closed when he comes, will he come right back when you open it again? Also, if Frank comes in while your game is open, how long will he wait/stay for you to collect the card? I have my game open most of the day but I am at work and am afraid I'm going to miss a collection
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast