Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often does Frank visit?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Two questions about Frank: if the game is closed when he comes, will he come right back when you open it again? Also, if Frank comes in while your game is open, how long will he wait/stay for you to collect the card? I have my game open most of the day but I am at work and am afraid I'm going to miss a collection
    I always close my game when I'm done with it and the few times that Frank has shown up before I got back, when I did get back, he was already sitting at a table waiting for me. If you know how often Frank shows up, you don't have to bother leaving your game open. Just time it and open it around the time he's due back. For me that is about every 5 hours, though I'm in my game almost every 45 minutes or so.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks queentina3. I've been keeping it open at the 3 hour mark from his last visit until he shows up again. This last visit was a over 3 1/2 hours by about 10-15 minutes. This is ****ing me! I wish they would at the very least increase his drop to two cards
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks queentina3. I've been keeping it open at the 3 hour mark from his last visit until he shows up again. This last visit was a over 3 1/2 hours by about 10-15 minutes. This is ****ing me! I wish they would at the very least increase his drop to two cards
    I feel your pain. It has taken me since last Thursday afternoon to acquire the 20 cards needed to Learn the Valentine Cookie recipe, and I just got the last one a little while ago. I'm now out of cards and need another 20 to Learn the Cupcakes. With the rate that Frank shows up for me, it won't be before Friday night that I'll get the full 20, and that is if I continue as I have been. The only good thing is that I'm guaranteed to get a card from him, unlike Cid who has never once dropped a Shovel to me and I've been waiting weeks for him to do so. I'm level 24 and I can't get even 1 Shovel out of him. It is maddening.

Nightclub Owner
    It's really a shame that they've made such drastic changes since they released it for iOS in the US. I only started playing because it was a goal in my other games. Then I stayed with it because it was a lot of fun and almost no pressure like the other TL games I play. Right now I'm feeling more like it's a job instead of a hobby. On top of that, it's taking away from the other games I play - I have two world events and three other games with goals. My poor "A Type" brain can't handle all of this stress
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if he only comes in when you have a valentine food on the counter.

Rhino Keeper
    I have kept a close eye on Frank, and he appears to visit my bakery every 3 hours and 5 minutes....almost exactly. If I am away longer than that, he shows up almost immediately upon my returning to the game...then the countdown to 3 hours and 5 minutes begins again from there.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I wonder if he only comes in when you have a valentine food on the counter.
    This doesn't appear to impact his visits, as Frank visited me well before I cooked my first valentine recipe. I like the thought though!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Fashion Designer
    Shame, I liked the thought of luring him. I'm going to time it tomorrow, looks like 3 hours for most people!

Rhino Keeper
    five hours and about 10mins for me too and at this point i cannot help to think every 3 hrs would be an awesome improvement!!
    I literally play three TL games all day long (check them all like every two hours during updates/special events) and so far i only have 8 cards since early saturday afternoon (that is when valentine game version showed up for me to even download), been sitting on valentime cookie goal part since like sunday night and although i actually could care less about the goal decoration rewards, its no fun knowing i may actually not be able to complete a goal because of a unlovable dude name Frank, he is sure reminding me of my darn ex-husband Frank!!

Fashion Designer
    3 hours and 2 minutes this time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast