Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often does Frank visit?

Question How often does Frank visit?

I'm trying to collect those Valentines, but Frank doesn't seem to visit very often. Does anyone know how often he arrives?

Executive Chef
    I find when I open the game like every half hour or so, lily is there, then cid comes, then frank comes.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 02-06-15 at 07:35 PM.

Question Where is Frank???

I check my restaurant very VERY regularly, and in the last two days I've only collected 3 letters! We've only got 14days for the entire challenge, at this rate I'll be lucky to get to the next step in that time!

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a way to fix it?

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here!!! It's beyond ridiculous at this point. I got an envelope once every 8-9 hours today. I keep checking back here hoping someone posts that it was a BUG and not really how the game is suppose to go. But I'm probably better off hoping to win the lottery.

I got another envelope! ... That brings me to 1 every 12hours

New Resident
    Same here... 2 days and I've only seen Frank twice while playing constantly .

Rhino Keeper
    I played for the last three hours and no Frank....

Farm Supplier
    I have 6 letters from Frank but the goal says I only have 4. Is the pantry number incorrect?

Frank only appears maybe once every two hours if that. I have been checking every half hour for 3 hours now and he has only visited once. At this rate I will never finish within the time frame.

Nightclub Owner
    I see him about every 5 hours, if I'm lucky. I check my game about every 45 minutes to move recipes off of machines, gather ingredients, and start those I can....If some people are seeing Frank as frequently as we see Cid and Lilly, then congrats for them, as they're the lucky ones. Most everyone else is seeing him between 3 to 7 hours at a time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast