Thread: Change up in cids gifts

Change up in cids gifts

Well for the pass two weeks I have been getting nothing but nails seriously always nails never fails to be NAILS LOL but today it's been nothing but wood another useless gift TL when will you be fixing this problem I'm not the only one having this issue infact a few ppl have deleted this game because waiting for desired part has made it way to fustrating and boring to play why can't they make things a little more simple most of the game is already super hard with the waiting for ingredients or the massive price of things!?!

Thanks for sharing this feedback! I've passed it along to the game team for consideration.

Thank you for passing along to the team
    Since the new updates (I've just updated the game) I have been recieving different parts so fingers crossed it stay that way

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gabstarx View Post
    Well for the pass two weeks I have been getting nothing but nails seriously always nails never fails to be NAILS LOL but today it's been nothing but wood another useless gift TL when will you be fixing this problem I'm not the only one having this issue infact a few ppl have deleted this game because waiting for desired part has made it way to fustrating and boring to play why can't they make things a little more simple most of the game is already super hard with the waiting for ingredients or the massive price of things!?!
    I wish Cid gave more nails. I have gobs of wood, but my hands are tied because I need nails for all of my "projects". So once I get those nails I am back to waiting. I have been in the game more since the cruise ship came in, but did not receive ANY nails today. I have so much wood I have to delete them if he gives me anything else. With each "project", I need at least 12-16 nails for EACH one. I am not about to buy a hundred nails. And I am sorry, but the quest for nails I did recently gave me less than 5 nails. Why can TL/S8 put out just one game that people do not have to get aggravated by?