Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cids not dropping anything but nails?

Angry Cids not dropping anything but nails?

I don't know what the deal is but after the cruise ship task was finished all I've been getting from CID is nails or wood (once or twice a day for wood) but all nails
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Is there any way of fixings this problem? Because I have so many nails I have to keep deleting just to make room for more nails :/ no good

Yes exactly!!! Had too many nails but not the other parts!!! And I can't expand because of this!! ��

I'm sorry your having the same issues I to am waiting to expand once I expand I'll unlock some long awaited recipes but I need blue prints shovels and a few other things but all I get is nails I hope TL fix this problem soon starting to get on my nerves lol every 30mins I check back it's always nails ������

Nightclub Owner
    Different players will see different things from CID but will always have one or two rarely dropped items. For me, believe it or not, it's nails. I hardly ever get nails. I used to get nothing but nails then at some point it switched and all I keep getting now are wood and plans.

Executive Chef
    He still visits your restaurant every thirty minutes? I'm lucky to see him once every hour and a half!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Yes I suppose your right every few weeks he seems to change and just drop a lot of just one thing month ago all I got was hammers seems to be what you need the most he doesn't drop lol
    But it shouldn't be like that I mean expanstions are hard enough with out that maybe TL should think about introducing gifting or buy parts off neighbours like farm story 2 does hopefully they'll have something soon that makes getting parts easier soon because I know a few neigbours are getting so frustrated they are just quitting
    I'd send you all my nails if I could I have 85 ATM lol

I'm pretty sure it's every 30mins other times I've noticed like an hour or so I find I have to reboot the game and he comes every 30mins but lately my game been refreshing heaps while I'm playing so I lose all my progress
    Maybe it's a new way of TL making things harder my adding more time until he visits :/
    Strange one of my neighbours didn't see him at all for two days?!?

Fashion Designer
    Cid has been giving me only nails for a full week now.

Yer still nails been almost two weeks for me ay I keep waiting for a change but no still nails I've sent TL a request to sort out the problem but I don't know how much help it will do sorry to hear your having same issue

Fashion Designer
    I get a lot of nails and planks, rarely get hammers/shovels/blue prints. But it's not like I'm not getting them at all, just not at the rate I get nails. Sucks that some people get only nails straight, it's definitely not fair coz it's impossible to progress without getting different parts :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast