Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unicornicopia Value Pack

Rhino Keeper

Unicornicopia Value Pack

For $15 (or whatever the currency conversion is for your country), you can get:

50x Realm Runes
    150x Roses
    1x Unicornicopia!

The unicornicopia is a super-rare earth nature hybrid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unicornucopia_Adult.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	18152

Definitely a pretty design, but I managed to get one when it was available to breed so I won't be springing for this pack. I also don't really think $15 is a good value for any animal considering you can get a crystal unicorn for $20. A price point of $5 or $10 is preferable to me.

Sooo discuss! Are you getting this pack? Did you get the unicornicopia when it was out?

Executive Chef
    Who's shocked that this package includes runes 2 days after releasing the new expansions? Lol.

It is a deal on the runes compared to what they normally would be, which is 10 gems I believe. If I spent money on this game and the animal was one I really wanted (like say, the Smitten Kitten), I'd buy it for the $15 and the runes... if I felt like spending $15 on this game. Which I probably won't unless they start responding to us and fixing a few important issues. Anyway, it's not even a question since I do have the Unicornucopia already. There isn't a limited animal that's out of the game that I actually still need and really wanted*... if I ever bought one of these packs, though, the ones with runes are definitely a better deal than any of the others.

* not because I got every animal lol. Just because there weren't any I missed that I really loved...
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-06-15 at 01:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    im almost tempted because i liked the stage 2 unicorn and i was trying for another before it ran out and didnt get it. so im unsure...
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    If the package included the runes, and an expired limited I didn't get (or an ultra rare I don't have), and were under $10, I'd get it. As it is, no deal. IMO, $15 should only ever be charged for packages that include ultra rares. Super rare packages for that price are never worth it IMO.

Fashion Designer
    I agree 15 is a lot of money for a super rare. I think if the packages were even 10 dollar they might sell better. I also would like if they included gems in packages. 60 gems, some runes and a super rare would be more worth the 15.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so torn... I didn't manage to breed one, and I really love and wanted the Unicornucopia, been hoping for a value pack of it actually, but the price...... (Is it really worth that much money just for a virtual animal/pet?)

I realy don't care about the other stuff, runes/gems/food/event parts, coz I can be patient in accumulating those things. When I look at the price, I only consider the animal. That's why when there was the Unicorn value pack, I decided not to buy, coz it is still breedable. Just have to be patient. But this one is not breeadble anymore, unless one day they decide to bring it back.

I am so torn...

Rhino Keeper
    All I can really say is that personally I love this one. It has been the he's creature I've had so far for tournaments/bg's. I find it crits quite often and has been used in every tournament since I've had it.

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but today I started a new game on my iPhone (I have my main account on my iPad), trying to use my account there as well to keep on with the tournament (which can't be done, apparently), and I received a Unicornucopia value pack offer for $2.

Am I the only one who thinks it is EXTREMELY unfair to make us, old players, pay $15 for a super rare creature? It is absolutely understandable that they might try to give a good offer to new players, but the price gap is a joke. They could easily sell us packs for 5 or 10 dollars but they don't even care. The current Psyena value pack has NOTHING interesting besides the tournament creature (which many already have), a mere 20.000 apples and a habitat (really?!).

Here's the screenshot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	19686
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    I would gladly snatch that up but I've had enough not getting limited's I want as later I would buy them but I can't keep spending ?10.99 on them, that's just a stupid price. I've Already bought a few 'value' packs but why should I anymore when my game constantly crashes, and I can't get what I'm after? I didn't bother with marmot or confetti yeti for example because I didn't like them, would have been nice to have had better chances with the ones I did like. It's not a bad thing to ask, it's not like I'm after a full album, just want the creatures I like, why can't I have them tl? Soooo ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, this isn't the first time we've seen this. The Chimpala, a one week limited that was extremely difficult to breed, was offered to new players for $2, and it's never been offered to older players. And here we have an animal that was offered to older players for $15 now being offered to new players for $2.

Of course, this is ridiculously unfair. And people have consistently said that it makes no sense - a player who buys a value pack for $2 when they join is NEVER going to see a $15 value pack that they get offered later as a good deal.

It's like TL wants to get as much money out of players that literally just downloaded the game as they can, while not caring at all that older players are fed up, pissed off, and unhappy to the point that they are no longer spending any money. The really sad thing is that many of us older players have said that we would be HAPPY to buy value packs if they were affordable. If they were $5, or $10 with really useful bonuses, we'd buy them. Instead of lowering the price and making the value packs affordable for ALL players, they instead choose to offer ridiculously cheap value packs to newbies to get money out of them, and leave older players with value packs that are frankly insanely overpriced and that no one wants to buy. It doesn't make any sense. I'd be willing to bet they'd make more money if they made value packs an appealing price for older players. Now, especially when things like this come up and we see that SOME players get the opportunity to buy an animal for $2 that would have cost us $15, it's hard to imagine anyone ever buying these "value" packs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast