Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failure to load after android (lollipop) update.

Failure to load after android (lollipop) update.

Yesterday I updated the software on my phone to android lollipop and now Bakery story crashes while loading and quits. Any idea why or is anyone else having the problem? I can't find any other mention of it so I'm wondering if it is just me. I also tried the Christmas and Thanksgiving versions and they crashed as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensthebestbakery View Post
    Yesterday I updated the software on my phone to android lollipop and now Bakery story crashes while loading and quits. Any idea why or is anyone else having the problem? I can't find any other mention of it so I'm wondering if it is just me. I also tried the Christmas and Thanksgiving versions and they crashed as well.
    I updated to lollipop too for android. It did freeze and crash but was able to visit neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    For technical issues, it's best to post in the bugs and issues forum, as the staff will be quick to see those over topics posted here. Also, you may want to just email them directly at support@teamlava.com.

But hopefully someone who's already been through this can help you, as well.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensthebestbakery View Post
    Yeah that's happening to mine too. It's annoying because I keep thinking it's my phone and I've force stopped it and uninstalled and still does the same and now my food is going to spoil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    For technical issues, it's best to post in the bugs and issues forum, as the staff will be quick to see those over topics posted here. Also, you may want to just email them directly at support@teamlava.com.

But hopefully someone who's already been through this can help you, as well.
    I don't think they can do anything as it's not down to them, it's down to android software

Executive Chef

Can't get into Bakery

Okay so after my phone installed the 5.0 lollipop update, I cannot load or get into my bakery because a message saying ''bakery story has stopped working'' I can't even check on my food and gift my neighbours back.. Anyone else on android experiencing this problem or is it just me??

Executive Chef
    Probably a Lollipop issue that TL has to fix. My phone is running on 4.4 Kitkat and I can open my game just fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Probably a Lollipop issue that TL has to fix. My phone is running on 4.4 Kitkat and I can open my game just fine.
    What device have you got?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I don't think they can do anything as it's not down to them, it's down to android software
    I've seen a lot of apps with update notes saying that they are making fixes/updates for Lollipop. Chrome just said it on mine, for example. I haven't bothered getting the new update yet for reasons such as this. It's probably best to let everyone else play catch up to Lollipop before making the switch. This just seems like how they would fix any other glitch that happens within the game. The developer has to see what's causing it and fix it, OS update or not. But I'm not 100% sure on how it all works exactly, just how it seems like it would work to me.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What device have you got?
    I have a Samsung. With regards to a similar discussion in another thread, I think it's TL who has to conform to Android OS changes and not the other way around. Kinda like this situation when iOS 7 was released: link. Now that players have alerted TL about this issue, let's hope they will fix it soon. I believe my phone is due a Lollipop upgrade soon too, so I'm quite concerned if BS won't work if I upgrade lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast