Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not getting credit from gold bars used to form wheels

Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    This seems very unfair to those of us who have dutifully crafted the bars and made wheels as we were going. I now have three wheels completed and noticed that none of the bars I made previously counted. If it needed to be completed in order it should have indicated that - but even smarter would be to have the first goal of crafting the bars, then the next goal to make the wheels. I'm not about to waste the gems to skip, but am really frustrated to lose at least a few days waiting to make more gold bars - since I already made them!
    Sadly, I have to agree. Obviously we made the gold bars or we couldn't have made the wheels. If this was the rule we shouldn't have been allowed to make wheels before all the gold bars were made. Also, I upgraded the carriage but got nothing about a tea party. Are we dead in the water if we don't remake 8 more gold bars?
    Last edited by suziizme; 02-09-15 at 12:29 AM.

New Resident
    So to be clear. A player MUST create the bars of gold REGARDLESS that all the wheels have been completed, before being allowed to move on?

Are there any plans to try and fix this? I'm having the same issue and it's very frustrating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12